Sign in to follow this  
mulie hunter

Unit 8 Mule deer hunt

Ok Elk is over. Now I'm looking forward to my Rifle deer hunt in unit 8 for Mule deer( not carp) :P :lol: :P Yes I want to know your secret spot, honey holes, your go to place when the deer are pressured spot!!!!! :blink: :huh: :blink: I erased my inbox so I have plenty of room for all the Pm's I'll be recieving!!! :lol: :P :lol:

(yeah, I'm Bored)

Take a morning and liesurely stroll to the bottom of Sycamore Canyon and hunt your way back up.

Mike

Just go fishing at WhiteHorse, put the rifle in the boat along with the rods, and shoot that spike when he comes to water at the shoreline :rolleyes: . Make it a cast and blast venture ;)

Just go fishing at WhiteHorse, put the rifle in the boat along with the rods, and shoot that spike when he comes to water at the shoreline :rolleyes: . Make it a cast and blast venture ;)

That sounds like fun!

Hope for high water and float down the Verde. Another opportunity for a cast a d blast adventure. ;)

Red Rabbit your a genius!! Why didn't I think of that! Thats my new game plan!!! :lol: :P :lol:

You can reel in and shoot a carp on the same trip. Sorry had to go there.

Bob

Bob

Now thats just funny there, I dont care who you are.

Bob

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

here some help take a right at the tree then south at the rock go 300 yards right at the water hole 5 ft north at the 2nd ant hill go east about 1 mile then turn around and walk east 10 feet and X markes the spot

untitled.bmp

i try to be as descriptive as possable :rolleyes: :blink: