Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

White Dodge in unit 23

While out trukey hunting in unit 23 friday morning driving to our spot I seen a white dodge with CW.com sticker on the front of the winshield. There was also a black rack in the back. It was about 10:30am I think it was the 512 rd if im not mistaking.

yep thats skeeter... look on the homepage of this website, thats skeeters pick-up.

I saw the same truck on the 512 as well last night. Also, there was another white Dodge that had a sticker in the back window and a quad in the back.

I saw the same truck on the 512 as well last night. Also, there was another white Dodge that had a sticker in the back window and a quad in the back.

If it is a white Dodge you have a good chance of

it being someone from this area.

I think there are more white Dodge trucks than

all other vehicles combined :rolleyes:

At this time fo year in Payson everyone has a quad in back of their truck as well. Even the police. I think its some sorta city ordinance or something.

If you guys to run into skeeter out there in the hills make sure you stop and tell him hi, hes one of the best guys youll ever meet and its been my pleasure to be his friend for almost 30 years.

I guess I need a sticker to go in my window of my white dodge with the quad in the back so I can match everybody elses :)

Guilty on both counts, hope you guys had more success than I did on the turkeys. I can't seem to fill a tag this year, sure is doing some serious damage to the old ego, lol. I was out more to spend time with the young boy with me than to kill a turkey though. BTW if you are going to drive a white dodge around units 22, or 23 you also need to have a goatee & a baseball cap. lol >>>--->Jed

Guilty on both counts, hope you guys had more success than I did on the turkeys. I can't seem to fill a tag this year, sure is doing some serious damage to the old ego, lol. I was out more to spend time with the young boy with me than to kill a turkey though. BTW if you are going to drive a white dodge around units 22, or 23 you also need to have a goatee & a baseball cap. lol >>>--->Jed

For a second I though i was going to have to grow a goatee, which I can't, but then I realized I spend no time in 22 or 23. :)

I was in a buddies white f350 we waved! We filled 2 tags later that evening (Fri)