Sign in to follow this  
leland

09 achery bull

AWESOME BULL LELAND!!!!! Man we all know how extremely hard you worked for a bull of that calibar not only during the hunt but the pre-season as well. It's really cool to see good things happen to good people. Way to go on that hard earned bull brotha.

Matt

AWESOME BULL LELAND!!!!! Man we all know how extremely hard you worked for a bull of that calibar not only during the hunt but the pre-season as well. It's really cool to see good things happen to good people. Way to go on that hard earned bull brotha.

Matt

thanks man, now im gonna have to wait another 12 years for a tag, but i know it will be worth it.

leland

Great bull.....and congrats! :D

About waiting 12 years...... if you struck out, would you still shoot for that unit again?

WHile I would love a big bull, I am not sure about that 12 year wait! :(

Great bull.....and congrats! :D

About waiting 12 years...... if you struck out, would you still shoot for that unit again?

WHile I would love a big bull, I am not sure about that 12 year wait! :(

it would be hard waiting another 12 years, but i know it would be worth it in the end.

Yikes!! That is what my dreams are made of right there!! Very perfect bull!!

i can honestly say i will be happy with this bull the rest of my life. It would be hard to top. At least the next time i draw a tag i wont have so much pressure tryin to kill somethin big!

Totally awesome. How can you top that?

From one of your previous posts, what does it mean when you say you went "spot lighting"?

Totally awesome. How can you top that?

From one of your previous posts, what does it mean when you say you went "spot lighting"?

i dont know how to respond to this without sounding like a smart a$$. at night, plug a spotlight into you truck, and drive around. you see lots of game this way. it sounds stupid, but some units this can be a great tool.