Sign in to follow this  
desertbowhunter

Little Brother gets it done opening morning!

Well after a very long wait for my two little brothers junior deer hunt one of the two got it done. After coming down from Northern Arizona late last night we woke up at 330 in the morning in order to get to our glassing spot before the sun came up. We spotted 9 different bucks before 7 and just had to choose which one we wanted to go after. After a long stalk my little brother made an incredible shot through some very dense cover and the hollering began. I was a very proud big brother this morning and we couldnt have got done with out the help of my dad and my cousin David. That is one hunt I dont think we will ever forget! Hopefully tomorrow will bring us another first buck for my other little brother who will be driving down from page after his football game. post-2923-1255145970_thumb.jpg

post-2923-1255144198_thumb.jpg

Congrats to all of you, Ernie!!! Outstanding first buck!!! I love it!! It is Awesome that your brothers are coming down to hunt with you and that you out there giving back to the next future hunters!! What great family memories!!! Congrats again, Buddy!!