Sign in to follow this  
jakehaffey

Triple success

That is so cool! What memories man. I bet that was a lot of fun packing all three of them out at the same time!! :o Thanks for the post!

There dad was telling them earlier this year that they were going to have to start packing the deer out, guess they had no choice! 3 good size coues and 4 people 3 of them being kids. Thats a pack out thats worth it though!

Very nice. Me my brother and my cousin all have a tag for the same hunt this year. Hopefully we can put three dandy bucks on the ground like you guys.

Whackin' and Stackin'! Great job gettin' it done, that's a ton of guttin' and skinnin' right there.....and worth every minute i'm sure! Congrats to all! JIM>

I believe today was opening day for the junior elk hunts? The youngest of the 3 shot a cow this morning. Thats a lot of meat in the freezer.

That rocks! Great job. Thanks for sharing an unbelievable hunt. Those kids look like they had the time of their lives. Good work on the dads' part getting it all to come together like that.

Unbelievable! Well Congrats to all those lucky boys!! I'd like to know what canyon so I don't go huntin' there in the near future!! :lol: ...there ain't no more deer there!! :lol:

LOL, isn't that the truth. What a hunt, good deal.

--Bill