Sign in to follow this  
TNT

Quality archery pro shop in Tucson?

The best shop in Tucson is Bull Basin Archery its hidden on craycroft just south of 22nd. By far the the best customer service! I dont want to bash the other places in Tucson but I didnt care for the service I received. I'm fairly new to Archery and went in to 2 other shops in Tucson before purchasing a new bow at bull basin...All the guys there will take the extra time to help you and not make you feel stupid if you are new to archery. With my new bow I also got a month of range time there and they spent the time to give me some pointers on my form. Besides the great service they also have a huge selection of bows not to mention they had a bow shipped from the Flagstaff Bull Basin for me to shoot.

The best shop in Tucson is Bull Basin Archery its hidden on craycroft just south of 22nd. By far the the best customer service! I dont want to bash the other places in Tucson but I didnt care for the service I received. I'm fairly new to Archery and went in to 2 other shops in Tucson before purchasing a new bow at bull basin...All the guys there will take the extra time to help you and not make you feel stupid if you are new to archery. With my new bow I also got a month of range time there and they spent the time to give me some pointers on my form. Besides the great service they also have a huge selection of bows not to mention they had a bow shipped from the Flagstaff Bull Basin for me to shoot.

+1 on Bull Basin. Great shop. I'm a noob as well when it comes to archery and they took the time to help me with my numerous questions. Definitely recommend!

Sportsmans Warehouse used to be great there was this guy Kris who used to do an awesome job but couldnt work for 8$ an hour so he became a HVAC TECH. He really knew what he was doing. I hear Jessie is amazing.

jesse is at Bull Basin, Both him and the ole man who lives next to me in benson are great with a bow and arrow. i cant say anything good about robinsons, i shoot hoyte so i aint been to pse except to use the range many years ago. jesse is a cool dude and the best in Tucson as far as i know.

Another shout out for Bull Basin! I know the guys up here that opened up the shop down there. When I first started going into the shop up here as a relative noob, the owner told me he didn't really care if he made money as long as he got people into archery. Of course he's made his fair share of money from me, now! They know how to run a shop, take care of customers, and love getting people into archery. You can't go wrong with Bull Basin.

Bull Basin! Place is Awesome! Take really good care of their customers!

Hello to all my fellow Archers!! I just like to say thanks for all the support over the years, from when I owned Saguaro Tackle and Archery and know, that for the past 2.5 years that I have worked for Bull Basin Archery. Recently I have become Manager of BULL BASIN ARCHERY and have great hope for the shop. My team and I will strive to offer the best friendliest service you will ever receive, at a fair, honest way, the way I've always tried to treat my customers. With the largest inventory in southern Arizona we can offer you the most options for your dollar and with the knowledge of the team, you know you'll be getting set up the right way!!! Hope to keep getting your support and we will keep giving you ours. NEW STORE HOURS STARTING JULY 1 2013 WILL BE, M-F 10AM-6PM, SAT. 9AM-5PM.

Thanks,

Bull Basin Archery

1550 S. Craycroft

Tucson, Az,

520-747-3875

JESSE LIM

• Like 4

Greetings,

I know this is resurrecting an old pinned thread but I believe this to be the appropriate place to post this.

I am relatively new to the CouesWhitetail.com website and have ran into a plethora of genuine awesome people willing to help with information and how to get started as a new hunter(s). My wife and I have been pretty lucky since we decided hunting is what we want to do.

So to get to the point of this post I want to give the accolades which are much deserved of Jesse and Richard at Bull Basin Archery located on 1550 S. Craycroft in Tucson. I read reviews online and did what "research" I could on shops in the area. My wife and I went down to Bull Basin Archery on the 17th to take some lessons because she was interest in Bow Hunting. This was also our first "date night" in darn near a year plus. After taking the lesson from Jesse she was dead set on following through and purchasing a bow. Jesse and Richard went above and beyond by staying late to help us try out different bows and make our final picks. There was no pressure to buy and they strongly encouraged us to make our own choices (with professional guidance of course) and let the "bow choose us". We walked out of the shop pleased with smiles reaching ear to ear ready to go to dinner and a movie.

As we loaded up our new found passion in the back of my truck Murphy's Law struck. My truck, which had worked flawlessly to arrive at the location, decided to go the way of the Dodo. A large rumble and pop and she ceased to run. Jesse and Richard, who had already stayed late, remained to check on us and make sure we were alright. Jesse eased our minds letting the truck sit there the night (or a few days if needed) as we had to find a ride home with our goodies. I was able to return the next day after getting a ride back. I was greeted by Jesse, Richard, and several other folks there at Bull Basin. They gathered around and helped try and diagnose the problem. Once all was said and done we were able to come to a general idea of what the problem was. Tow truck arrived and towed the truck to the mechanics where I received the news my trusty truck shot a sparkplug into the engine. Needless to say I now have a several thousand pound paper weight until we offload some of our bikes and rifles to afford the repairs.

Anyways, even though date night had a rough end, it had a phenomenal start. I wanted to thank Jesse, Richard, and all the folks at Bull Basin Archery for being a top notch establishment and fantastic human beings. Thank you and I look forward to future visits to the shop!

I encourage everyone in the market for Archery/Bow hunting equipment to give Bull Basin Archery a look. They did right by us!

Regards,

Ramon & Amber

"Montejello"

• Like 2

honey badger archery . shares building with lippert/Doyle taxidermy. Just give him a call and you will see why he is the best in Tucson (in my opinion) he says" you can buy archery equipment anywhere so all I have to set me apart is the time I can give".. and that is something he will do is spend time with you . not a huge selection in his shop but he can get it.. hope this helps his name is Troy Turner 520 631 3511

I'll also provide a great review of Bull Basin Archery. When I decided to get back into archery I need to buy everything and needless to say a lot had changed since I had last bow hunted about 17 years before. Richard helped me out with everything and continued to help me out in the months that followed if anything was quirky with my bow no matter how small the issue was,. Jesse was also very helpful any time I needed anything. I highly recommend giving them a try if you're in Tucson and looking for an archery shop.

• Like 1