Sign in to follow this  
Lance

KAIBAB BUCKS! Drop Tine Buck!

Amazing Lance! Way to 'get after it'! Congrats to all the hunters!

One of the most exciting hunts I've ever been on! I've been hunting with Lance for awhile now. He's a pretty soft-spoken dude. But let me tell you, when he comes across PIGS, like the drop-tine buck, he's about as animated as Tigger on a trampolene! I KNEW that this buck was "worthy" after Lance's explanation of him being, "ummm, uhhh, a NO BRAINER!!".

After helping out with Ernie's buck and finding out that Lance and Marc got the drop-tine buck, my dad and I went to help with the pack out. What a magical moment when walking up to that buck. I know TLO takes pride in their pictures but let me tell you, although they're great, they don't do him justice. Just an awesome buck to put your hands on!!!

That being said, a funny story about the buck my dad gave a hair cut. We were waiting for the buck to stand up. My dad behind the rifle with the bipod out and 4 of us behind binos and tripods waiting VERY patiently as you can imagine...... FINALLY, he stands! I'll bet our heart rates went from 60 to 120 in about 2 seconds! He steps to the left and we stop him. Our heads were about to explode and the binos started to bounce with every beat. I'm sure my dad was the calmest one. No doubt it probably sounded like 5 toddlers who just stumbled upon a drum-set!

If stuff like that doesn't get you excited, you're missing out!

Can't wait to do it again next year.......

hey thats great you went with your Kith n Kins for hunt, even i liked the photography, and bucks too, it is nice to have such a nice hunting opportunity that too with family and friends...clapping.gif