Sign in to follow this  
Couesdeer

ugh!

are you kidding me

did you see that this forum is on there web page to

hello - such high fence areas/ranchs - have imported eastern/texas whitetails for yrs. note the center picture of th e thick racked buck - - the huge white neck patch - this patch is NEVER seen on real coues deer !!! Gary

Even worse, at the bottom of the home page is a Coueswhitetail.com banner ad. Don't know if I would want my website associated with any high fenced hunting operation. My humble opinion, of course. I wonder if Amanda even knows about it??

A lot of Mexico is going high fence, from what I have been reading. Not surprising when some ranches are getting $10K + for rut mule deer hunt.

hello - such high fence areas/ranchs - have imported eastern/texas whitetails for yrs. note the center picture of th e thick racked buck - - the huge white neck patch - this patch is NEVER seen on real coues deer !!! Gary

Sorry Gary, I wasn't clear in my first post. I am aware of fenced in operations, such as in TX... I guess I meant to say i never heard of hunting Coues' behind fences.

Didn't realize this topic had been brought up here before. Sorry for all the excitement. Carry on, folks....

I just love the way the "grey ghost" looks so ghostly standing in front of a chain link fence...What a Joke and what a joke the clients are that would partake in a hunt on any of these petting zoos.

It looks like the persons to contact are in Tucson. wonder if these are owners or agents? Predator Proof they say...LMAO Freakin Clowns!!!

Didn't realize this topic had been brought up here before. Sorry for all the excitement. Carry on, folks....

Sorry if I came off that way. I didn't mean to. It's definitely a topic worth discussing. That post was a while back, many folks might not know about that place!

For an extra 2k you can rent the tracking device to pinpoint you on the microchip implanted during the tagging process .... :lol: that of course is a joke but probably the next logical progression for canned shootouts (can't call it hunting)

Guest 300ultramag.

those deer are no where near as pretty as our wt they look off if you ask me!

AZ coues are gorgeous! those deer not so much

This topic comes up every year or so on here..

I will say that back in '05ish I mounted two sets of 125 class sheds (one set was typ, the other was non-typ) for some dude who bought them off one of the owners of this place. Put both sets on some beautiful late season AZ capes.

High fence or not, those shed shoulder mounts paid just the same had they been picked up in 36B!!! :P :P

Coues deer hunting behind a fence is just queer.. like bighorn or Stone sheep hunting behind a high fence (which you can do as well).

This places are all over the world guys; is just like bars......is up to you to decide if you go in to get a lap dance. The final decision is YOURS.

Ernesto C

Guest borderboy

Man is and always has been looking for shortcuts. It's human nature. Putting up cameras eliminates the need to spend many hours in the field learning how to use it and what animals are there. Shooting deer so far away that they don't even know anyone is around eliminates the need to get closer and match wits with an animal that knows his home better than we ever will (I did it once). Sitting in a box overlooking a planted field or by a waterhole is just using the anilmals basic needs against him (never done that). Shooting a deer in an enclosed area is the shortest cut of all except for shooting a deer tied to a pole. Shortcuts! Not good and not bad - they just are. I learned a different way from dad that just stuck to me - still hunting. Not good and not bad. Just how I do it. Suerte.