Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Check this post out

DUCKS RULE - DUCKS RULE

AND YES - THE DUCKS RULE

yes my devils lost to UCLA today and yes they are pretty much done for the year but I just got home from the OU game and it was AWESOME. That might have been the most exciting sporting event I have ever been to in person. Almost everyone was wearing red. It was a typical Stoops era game, coulda been, shoulda been.

The outcome pretty much made my college season. Seeing the cats get knocked out of the rose bowl (yet again) in person was pretty sweet.

Come on AZ CARDINALS.

Gotta agree with you on the shoulda coulda, Thats how they always loose big games. In heart breaking fashion. I kinda knew from the start how it was going to go down (like it always does), so I didnt put too much faith in the Cats. They did play pretty well though, Oregon was just the better team.

But, what bowl game will the Scumdevils be in this year?

That was a very exciting game to say the least the network got their monies worth. I didn't much care who won as it doesn't really matter since Oregon State will beat the ducks in the 113 playing of the "Civil War" Returnig to the Rose Bowl for the first time since 1965! I must say I did turn to my wife in the early fourth quarter and told her the Wildcats will find a way to lose the game as the just don't know how to finish the big games against big teams.

Go Beavers....OSU! OSU! OSU!

there you go again Casey - just like most typical ua fans - resorting to name calling.

my SUNDEVILS - the school I attended and graduated from will unfortunately be playing in the "home for the holidays bowl." this is similar to the same bowl I think your Aztecs/Jacks will be playing in. You will have to fill me in sometime on how such a die hard ua fan ends up at Pima and NAU. Heck, the least you could do is go enroll for underwater basket weaving (they specialize in that) or something so that you really could call it "your school."

fortunately we sat next to respectable fans last night and the scummy comments were held to a minimum.

Some mouth breathing bed wetter threw a full water bottle from the stands and knocked out a Oregon cheerleader. She's still in the hospital.

I go to the UofA and I have to admit that I accualy watched the game. Does that give any idication on how much I care about "My" team. Less then a month till graduation! Like scoutm, early in the 4th quarter, I told my wife that they will find a way to loose. Luckly I only have class three days this week so I wont have to hear to much of the whining and complaining from the student body. But I do feel sory for the cats and my congrats go to the ducks.

I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and the Anehiem Angels.. Does that mean I have to had played for them to root for them?

Some of you guys take this crap too seriously.. Why don't you soft bellies put that heated effort into actually PLAYING sports instead of watching them??

Wasn't directed at you, Larry adn Mike.... These other knuckleheads though...

I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and the Anehiem Angels.. Does that mean I have to had played for them to root for them?

Some of you guys take this crap too seriously.. Why don't you soft bellies put that heated effort into actually PLAYING sports instead of watching them??

Wasn't directed at you, Larry adn Mike.... These other knuckleheads though...

I tell ya after todays showing it's really hard to admit one's a Cowboy fan - that game was terrible!!

It was nice to see the UofA student body have to go back to their seats after thinking the game was over and they were going to rush the field only to lose in overtime! Another year for the cats without a rose bowl appearance! :P

hopefully the guy that the cops were hauling away in the cuffs was the dirtbag that threw that bottle of water and hit that girl. I was in the SW corner of the stadium where that happened and it took us a long time to get out because of all the commotion that was going on.

I will admit that jumping back over the wall after preparing to rush the field was a little embarassing... :(

But nothing near as embarrassing as seeing the cheerleader get struck with that water bottle. Or seeing Masoli get bombarded with assorted objects (including batteries). That kind of stuff is unacceptable and a shame for all of us actually there and watching the game respectfully.

While it was a tough loss, we had a chance to win that game and go to the rose bowl. Was there any talk of ASU going there this year SunDevil??? :P :P

And NOTHING will beat David Haselhoff(?) last year when he, somehow, got into the student section during games and proceeded to douse everyone around him in constant beer showers and slurred rants! :lol: :lol:

Wow - I'm glad I missed it. :(

Even as an alumni, I can barely watch U of A football games. They have mastered the art of blowing big games.

That said, you ASU fans can prepare for a shellacking on Saturday. :lol:

Please no flames.

It was the best game i've ever been to.

Great for national television.

Regardless of Arizona not making it to the rose bowl this year, their time is coming for sure.

And if any of the ASU fans wanna talk anymore, yall might wanna take a look at the lead Arizona has on ASU contrary to the all time matchups.

BEAR DOWN!