Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Got any input....

Has anyone tried these tires?? Thinking about putting them on my polaris Ranger... in the 26" size.... they are 8 ply rated.

http://www.kgmotorcycletires.com/gbc_atv_t...t_commander.htm

Any input would be great... thinking about ordering soon.

Gino,

Neighbors got some different wheels and put 14" Mickey Thompson Super Swampers on their Ranger. They have been very pleased with performance and durability. The Flagstaff Polaris dealer set em up with the wheels. I do not know who's lug pattern matches polaris for the wheels.

Doug

Look at the Maxis Bighorn tires! I have had them on my ranger for over a year. Great traction in all conditions, and I have over 1000 miles on them!

Look at the Maxis Bighorn tires! I have had them on my ranger for over a year. Great traction in all conditions, and I have over 1000 miles on them!

X2 on the Bighorns. Best tire on the market bar none.

Gino, you should just trade that ranger in for a rhino! Then you can keep up with the rest of us without breaking down or getting a flat! ;) ;) :blink: Oh ya, rose says "PATOWWWW!!"

Man those prices arent that bad though. Ive heard great things on the bighorns as well, i just cringe at the price tag.

If you do go with them let us know how they are. I need some new shoes for my ranger too.

Gino, you should just trade that ranger in for a rhino! Then you can keep up with the rest of us without breaking down or getting a flat! ;) ;) :blink: Oh ya, rose says "PATOWWWW!!"

+1 on the rhino :lol: ....and +3 on the big horns ;) ...lol bought my bighorns from Rocky Mountain Atv best price youll find on these tires.

X2 on the Bighorns. Best tire on the market bar none.

You can't get a better tire. They are the real deal. IMO!

I have a great set of ITP XTR's and rims for sale $400.00 . they will fit a ranger since they are off my Polaris Sportsman. 156mm x 4, Very agressive tread, great for rocks,mud, sand. But they are 27"

They are on page 3 or 4 of the classifieds forum under Quad stuff for sale by Snapshot

The Bighorns are very good. Maxxis makes good tires.

There you go Gino,

And you have extra spares to boot ;)

Blow the cob webs off, oil the wallet so it does not sqeek

and help our Buddy Brent all at the same time :D

Win/Win :rolleyes:

Maxis Bighorns are by far the best ATV tire I've ever had. Order them from Rocky Mountain ATV and you should get the best price going.

I have a great set of ITP XTR's and rims for sale $400.00 . they will fit a ranger since they are off my Polaris Sportsman. 156mm x 4, Very agressive tread, great for rocks,mud, sand. But they are 27"

They are on page 3 or 4 of the classifieds forum under Quad stuff for sale by Snapshot

The Bighorns are very good. Maxxis makes good tires.

Sorry Brent... I bought the 8 ply tires listed above. Also don't think Sportsman rims will fit a Ranger.... ;)

I have a couple of days on these tires and must say that I am impressed with the handling and overall tire performance to this point... took them out in some snow... 2-12 inches on a steep hill and made it to the top... my old tires brand new did not do nearly that well in snow they hold up well in the desert so far... cactus does not even stick to the sidewalls as you drive down the trails.....

A++ for only a few outings..... if that changes I will repost.