Have a life!!!!!!!!!!Oh ya I have a LIFE...It just so happens to be all about waiting to see if I have been DRAWN :P :) :P

I don't have a life. :) It seems like my entire day is spent doing a circle to about six or seven different forums, this being one of them. :P

Sure I have a wife! Why the heck do you think I am on this forum so d@^n much! Now you guys are going to start givin' me a bad time too are you? Did she put you up to this? She just can't stand for me to enjoy myself! If this keeps up I'm gonna have to...... She's hollerin' something at me again! What do you mean," L-I-F-E Not W-I-F-E you M-O-R-O-N!"? You should mind your own business woman! It says right here he don't have a.....OOPs! Sorry, Honey.

Gotta go!

couesdiehard

p.s. If your laughin' you probably don't have a L-I-F-E!

every day after work,like clockwork.check email then check CW.com :P

Wade

I'm a man....,but I can change......,If I have to....,I guess...

Red Green

Hey, I do have a life, and it just so happens this site is a part of it. Anyway, I have a better time chatting with some of the (ir) regulars on the site than some immediate family. You know what they say, "You can pick your friends and your nose... but you can't pick your family." Extended family you can pick. I usually pop in about 4-6 times daily.

Okay, maybe I need to get out more, but until I get on the SCI-Nevada site to see if I got drawn, everything is on HOLD.

www.sci-nevada OPEN OPEN OPEN... I got the fever... I know they are close, with the password stuff on the site. I am Waiting up till midnite to see if the results are in the que and waiting for the stroke of 12:am

Guilty as charged!

I am lucky enough to work from home, and so that I don't lose it completly I'm on the computer am I do my rounds of a few sites. cwt.com is my favorite!

The summer it(I) am worse, no school, NO HUNTING, all we do is wait for the draw results so that we can start to plan for the fall (hopefully and GOD willing)!

:P

Guest Ernesto C

I do have a life and I love it! :) You can say my life is diveded in four parts:1-Family. 2-Church. 3-Work. and 4- Hunting and this site belongs to the fourth part :ph34r: Blessisngs.

I put the computer in my truck in the morning and link up, then I log on to cw.com, I check the site throughout the day off and on, I also check while I am at home, so I pretty much have no life, my wife just asks if I am on the hunting site again. My kids love the pictures that you guys post though, and with very little going on right now I am on here any chance I get.

I just barely found out about this site not that long ago and I'm hooked. There are so many people here that have so much more knowledge and experience than me that I pick up a lot of good info, plus it's just a lot of fun. I love this site. My wife already knows that when we go to bed and I say I'm going to get a drink of water that that also includes a quick peek onto cw.com. I really love to check out all the awesome pics too.

Daryl_S, Welcome to the greatest site in the world :D

Another welcome to daryl_s.

The knowledge and experience sharing is something that brings lots of folks in. The great attitudes andgreat people keeps them coming back!