Sign in to follow this  
C.O.U.E.S.

Sticker ??????

Is it just me or do a few of you think that the "coueswhitetal.com" Christmas font is sweet!!! B) , I think it would make a bada$$ sticker, what do the rest of you think??? scroll up and take look.....

I agree....I need to get a couple of stickers....AMANDA, can we get some like that?

I will see what I can do, but I think it may be too hard to read at a distance? I want the stickers to be easy to read. I will have my sticker guy see if he can make me one and then see how it looks.

Amanda

I will see what I can do, but I think it may be too hard to read at a distance? I want the stickers to be easy to read. I will have my sticker guy see if he can make me one and then see how it looks.

Amanda

Thanks Amanda, keep us posted. What about the Calendars are we getting those?

Thanks Amanda, keep us posted. What about the Calendars are we getting those?

I had ordered a couple to see about the quality before ordering a bunch. Fed Ex tracking has them to be delivered to me tomorrow. If they are good to go, I will order enough to cover those expressing interest earlier. These would arrive in early Jan, and are good for the next 12 months ;) . Sorry, not in time for under the Christmas tree :( .

Doug