Antlerdog

Mexico sheds

Wow! What an awesome shed! All of the other antlers are quite impressive as well. Looks like it should be a heck of a season for your hunters Jim and I can't wait to see some of those pictures. Hopefully you'll nail that buck with your first hunter so he won't be haunting you the rest of the season.

WOW! What else can a person say. Very nice sheds! Good luck Jim. Hopefully one of those will still be available when you get to hunt. Always fun to help someone else also. Good Luck

Speachless.... Amazing sideracks, Jim! Best of luck to you and Jake this year in Mexico!!

Jake and I are pretty excited to say the least. The first three hunts will be alot of fun. Then it's trigger time for us. The country is tough to hunt, but we'll get it done!

holy cow - toads for sure. looking forward to seeing live field pics, kill video and success pics. thx for sharing!

Sweet MOSES!!! Gotta love it man. Good luck to you guys down there!

The other one.

:blink: , That's one SERIOUS Coues horn there :blink: , That mini double main shed is wicked too!!

Looks like you have a special place down there. I was excited finding one shed that would go over 50" I can not imagine a whole pile in one outing!! Best of luck.