Antlerdog

Mexico sheds

Went south to scout last weekend. My hunting partner Jake Pike (SIDERACK) and a couple of guides went to figure out a couple of our new ranches! The first day we laid out the terain. The second day we glassed up several smaller bucks, and hiked looking for sign. Bye the end of the day we knew where we were going to hunt plus what we were looking for. The bed of the truck was loaded with shed antlers. The largest shed was over 60 inches!!! Can't wait to see what the smallest antler is going to turn in to! What do you think?

post-1222-1261451226_thumb.jpg

post-1222-1261451263_thumb.jpg

Looks like a nice slice of heaven down there Jim, good luck on your trip and cant even imagine what the bed of the truck musta looked like. More pics por favor ;)

Jim,

What a pig! I hope you find who made that bone this year..........you can guess which one I am referring to. Great find. Good luck down there.

I wish i had taken a photo of the back of the truck ( it was impressive )

These are some antlers I got from the cowboy. The one with the $5 bill has a 7 1/4" base!!! it's a shame the beam is busted off WOW!! The antlers in the other photo are all 120---135 class deer.

post-1222-1261455662_thumb.jpg

post-1222-1261455698_thumb.jpg

The other one.

What I wouldn't give to see THAT ONE on the hoof. My goodness, I hope you get a shot at that bad boy. Thanks for posting. Gotta go check my blood pressure!

Good luck finding the owner of that picket fence Jim!

We found a deer that I would love to shoot, but probably wont live that long. The main beams G-2 G-3's all crossed!! There are 3 groups of hunters going hunting on these ranches before I get to hunt myself. I'm going after that buck with the crossed antlers with the first hunter! I hope we get him.

Jim,

Way cool dinosaur shed. Those tines come off the beam like the alternating plates on the back of a Stegosaurus.

Doug

The other one.