Here are a couple pics my camera took this past week. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks, Brian

bull1.jpg

bull.jpg

That is one nice bull man. I would keep my eyes on that one. I think I would shoot him if he gave me the chance. :D

If he could get one more year on him and have a couple points grow a couple inches you would have your self one heck of a bull to hang on the wall. If he gives you the chance this year I would take him.

Thanks for posting it to make us slober all over the place. :P

That secpmd bull has nice tops and symetry. He looks a lot like the 7pt I missed last november. I'll bet he goes 360-370. Sweet pics!!

Brian

Well, you keep putting those cameras in better and better spots! Good job on these as usual!

:D I don't know how you guys keep getting these huge bulls!?! I was more than happy seeing my bull grow up this year, and wouldn't think twice about shooting him, but I didn't get drawn :P Keep them coming!

Yeah its too bad I don't have a bull tag this year. He would be one to go after. Maybe next year I will get lucky and he will get bigger. If he survives this year.

It will be hard to hide a set of hornes like that. But I guess he has been doing it for a few years right.

That secpmd bull has nice tops and symetry.  He looks a lot like the 7pt I missed last november.  I'll bet he goes 360-370.  Sweet pics!!

Brian

He looks more like a 320-330 bull in the second pic. He isn't that long on his firsts and seconds, thirds and fifths. He will be a nice bull next year with that symetry. David

Awesome bulls! Thanks.