azcouesandelk

Arizona Elk Society Banquet

I know the ADA banquet is coming up here in 2 weeks, and I hope to see alot of you there, but I wanted to let everybody know that tickets are now on sale for this banquet! The banquet will be held on March 20th and will be at the Mesa Convention Center. It should be a great banquet again with the Commisioners tags for elk, antelope and buffalo being auctioned! If you want visit our website at www.arizonaelksociety.org or if you have any questions shoot me a PM or email and I will try to awnser it for you.

Thanks Christian, I was going to post today!!

For anyone interested, I am the ticket chairperson and I can help you out. This year something new is that you can now order the tickets online, thru the website and the information will be sent to me. We always have a great show and would love to have some CWT people come to join us.

Mark and I work this banquet so we don't get to really relax and enjoy...hence we support the other groups and attend thier banquets....we love all wildlfe and support all the groups.

Thanks and PM me or Christian any questions.

How about we try to get a reserved table for cwt.com? There are 8 seats per table and a reserved table costs $800. Wit ha reserved table $200 worth of tickets is thrown in. If anybody wants to do this let me know. I wont be able to sit down since I will be working the function, but I would love to see a bunch of cwt members there.

Christian,

I'll check my schedule when I get back to work on Monday.

I wouldn't mind going in on the "draw winning" table.

B)

I just checked my schedule and it looks like Peg & I will join ya'all. :)

TJ

Awesome! So we only need 1 more for a table! I will be at the meeting tonight and will get the proper info for the table. It is going to come out to $100 per person.

Awesome! So we only need 1 more for a table! I will be at the meeting tonight and will get the proper info for the table. It is going to come out to $100 per person.

Who did you get to do the math?

Thats great that $800.00

divided by 8 is $100.00 each.

You SOOO smart :lol:

Everyone have a great time

and good luck on the raffles.

I just checked my schedule and it looks like Peg & I will join ya'all. :)

TJ

My bad! I was thinking of the ADA banquet and looked up my schedule on June 5th instead of March 20th. I have to work March 20th and feel bad about the mistake. Must have been a senior moment. :( Peg and I will have to pass on this one. SORRY! :)

TJ

Not a problem TJ. I wish you and Peg could come, but I am sure I will see you at the ADA banquet.

So we have

1. Elkster9

2. Ajohunter (Eric)

3. Amanda

4. Hector

5. Orlin