Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

Happy Birthday Red Rabbit

happy b-day Mr. Rabbit

Happy Birthday!

All the snow in Flag will be melting tonight when ALL THOSE CANDLES get lit. \"/

Eric, all weekend? yep.

Chris, I might have to delay the party on the driveway till next week when the feet of white stuff descends.

RR

Happy Birthday!

All the snow in Flag will be melting tonight when ALL THOSE CANDLES get lit. \"/

ouch! Have a good one Doug. Thanks for all the help around here

Happy birthday Doug!!! It has been nice to see and read all that you have shared with us on CWT these last few years. Thanks for your contributions and may you have many more happy birthdays.

Happy birthday you Rascal Rabbit ;) May the coming year hold great things for you and yours :)

Hey Brent,

Didn't you mean:

Wascal Wabbit ;)

Happy birthday you Rascal Rabbit ;) May the coming year hold great things for you and yours :)

Hey Brent,

Didn't you mean:

Wascal Wabbit ;)

:lol: Yes I did! I guess I forgot to use my Elmer Fudd accent. ;)

Happy belated Birthday Doug. Hope it was a good one and thanks for all the help you have done for cwt.com. :)

TJ

Happy late birthday Doug! I hope you had a great day with many more to come, and hopefully Rica took good care of you.

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. Rica treated me well with two days around Sedona. No cake Friday evening, but some salmon tacos and a Kiltlifter for the palette. Saturday morning was a futile search for javelina. Unfortunately for Rica, we found a large covey of Gambels that she could not pursue as she was tethered to my belt while javelins hunting. Went back up the hill to watch the Cardinals. They showed up as well as the peccaries did earlier in teh morning. Sunday was back to Sedona where we found a couple of large coveys of Gambels. Waited for the setting sun upon the red rock ridge for some photos.

CopyofSedona1-17-10004.jpg

Doug~RR