Sign in to follow this  
mexafari

Hunt the 28 points (aprox) Coues Deer in Sonora

Hello, my name is Javier Monge. I have an outfitter call Mexafari, in Sonora. Last year, we hunted a great trophy: the #2 world rank Coues Deer. I am inviting you this January 30 to hunt in the same place a 28 point deer. I have one tag available for it. If you are interested please contact me as soon as you can: jaier_monge2003@hotmail.com or visit my web page www.mexafari.com for more info.

Javier, your email wouldnt work for me. Call me or email me info. how much for the hunt? does it start on the 30th? how many days etc.........Allen Taylor........or have amanda call me 480-654-718 home 480-258-3726cell............

Actually the v is left out on purpose on his email.

I believe this is the buck he is referring to that was taken last year on the ranch he is offering the tag for. Mexafari is an official sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com and I have hunted with Javier many times. Almost shot a monster with him a few weeks ago. But I haven't hunted this other ranch he is talking about. Would like to though!

post-1-1264134749.jpg

post-1-1264134765.jpg

post-1-1264134770.jpg

Hi, I am Javier´s assistant, he is at the sierra right now that is why he can not call you until tomorrow, but you can contact us and I'll gladly give you all the info, this email: mexafari@hotmail.com, jaier_monge2003@hotmail.com, fernandaosorio_m@hotmail.com. Thank you. Thank you Amanda for the pics, that's it, that is the buck!