got 3 1/2 inches o' rain since monday here at the rancho neglecto so far. had to rig up a snorkel for my mule. he took right to it tho was doin' the backstroke after just a bit. at feedin't time he axed me to put in a divin' board. he's always jokin' like that. Lark.

got 3 1/2 inches o' rain since monday here at the rancho neglecto so far. had to rig up a snorkel for my mule. he took right to it tho was doin' the backstroke after just a bit. at feedin't time he axed me to put in a divin' board. he's always jokin' like that. Lark.

;)

shoot, and I thought Arizona was just damned hot. All the guys a work think I am stupid for having a full rain suit in my truck until yesterday! They was crying and wanting to go home.

Just checked the gauges, and San Carlos has come up 12 FEET today with more water still coming down the river. :D should make for some good fishing down the road.

Just a little update...I live out by Rio Verde in far NE maricopa county and I had 7 1/2 inches of rain over the last week, I know Cave Creek had about

5 1/2. Should be a good quail hatch if we continue with a wet spring!!!

White and wet, man that don't look like AZ!

We can all be thankful for global warming right about now!

all in all, a nice little storm. didn't too much damage. recharged some groundwater, put water in a lotta tanks, will green up the desert and put down a fair amount of snowpack. but a lot of parts of the state didn't get much. when the wind blew hard here thursday we got a dust storm, because it didn't rain much to the south of us. weird, by then we'd had 3 1/2 inches of rain and had a dust storm. go figger. rained a lot in some areas, but not much in others. got a fair amount of snow, we'll take it. it's a good start. now if we can get a little more rain every few weeks maybe we can have us a good quail hatch for a change. yep, a nice little storm. Lark.

My friends at Govt springs ranch on the back side of the pinals said they got 7.8 inches of rain last week! And last year, they got 8.9 for the entire year!! WOW!! Can't wait to see the poppies!!

Amanda

Had a fair amount of rain & snow here in Star Valley, took this pic a couple days ago. We got about a foot here.

post-1215-1264354260_thumb.jpg

A few quick pictures.

I had to run to town and get my camera out of my other truck

and with it being cold both batteries were dead so a quick charge

to one so I could get some pictures before any more melted.

Total of 16" measured on the quad box Yesterday.

Payson did not get nearly as much as I did at home.

Last time I talked to me Dad Yesterday he had 3" in town

post-1778-1264356127_thumb.jpg

post-1778-1264356150_thumb.jpg

post-1778-1264356171_thumb.jpg

Got to fire up the chain saw after it dries out a bit

and cut up all the broken limbs.