Hey All,

I got home from Mexico just in time last night before the weather turned really nasty! Wind blew most of the night along with lots of rain, but this morning I woke up to several inches of snow here in Globe!! Will post pics when there is enough light. Still snowing!!

So post up your pics of the storm from where you live. Doug, you still alive up there? You must have several FEET of snow!!

Amanda

Wow glad to see globe got some snow. Do you know if the road is closed between superior and miami? I cant get through on the phone to find out and I need to be in globe by 2pm today.

Wow glad to see globe got some snow. Do you know if the road is closed between superior and miami? I cant get through on the phone to find out and I need to be in globe by 2pm today.

I imagine it is closed, but willhunt4coues just said he heard on the radio that it was open. I find it hard to believe it would be open. Top of the World always gets hammered in storms like this. check the AZ511.gov site and see if it says (although I couldn't get the site to open just now, probably too much traffic weighing the site down).

Amanda

I imagine it is closed, but willhunt4coues just said he heard on the radio that it was open. I find it hard to believe it would be open. Top of the World always gets hammered in storms like this. check the AZ511.gov site and see if it says (although I couldn't get the site to open just now, probably too much traffic weighing the site down).

Amanda

I had the same problem with the website and on the phone service (511). Thanks.

Here are some early morning pics here in Lakeside and right now we have white out conditions.

Brian

post-102-1264179392_thumb.jpg

post-102-1264179422_thumb.jpg

post-102-1264179445_thumb.jpg

post-102-1264179463_thumb.jpg

Taken out the back door. Snow is up to about 4' in Rica's 6' pen.

If they open the Interstates 17&40, I hope to get to the big ditch this weekend.

1-22-10.jpg

Clay, aka brguide, is that Car Ramrod outside of amandas house? did you guys have a slumber party in your rutnhard pajamas. LOL!!!! jk you know i still love you dude.

well we almost have the fesh snow from this morning out of the drive here in Flag. our house is about the same as Dougs with between 3-4 ft most places. It is quite a bit of the white stuff. Here are a few pics I took a hour or so ago. The picture with my BBQ is just the snow that fell not what we piled up from shoveling and its taller that my BBQ! Looks like we got nearly 16 inches of snow on top of the inch of rain and sleet last night and this morning.

Be safe out there.

-sam

post-2382-1264197362_thumb.jpg

post-2382-1264197408_thumb.jpg

post-2382-1264197436_thumb.jpg

post-2382-1264197460_thumb.jpg

Outstanding precip! We needed this soooooo badly! Unfortunately:

1. It all came at once, which helps to quickly fill water holes but makes it hard to soak in everywhere.

2. South-central and south-eastern Arizona avoided major amounts of precip, again. That area of the state is really in trouble in more precip does not come their way sometime soon, especially those lower deserts.

Glad to see all the snow and rain pics! We sure needed this storm pretty badly!!!

WOW Doug.

I was going to take some pictures to post

but the apx. 1' I got at my house looks like nothing now.

Still snowing here and is going to last till tomorrow night.

Payson, only 10 minutes away only got a few inches.

Thats the thing about Arizona

"If you don't like the weather, just cross the street"