Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

"GET YOUR GUN!!"

Brandon has asked me to post his hunt story and photos from his San Carlos Hunt. WOW! This is just an amazing hunt.

I posted the story in the Hunt Story Section of the main site. The story includes pics of Mark Boulanger's old warrior buck. Here is the link!

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/hunt_stories...n_mcdermott.htm

Congratulations Brandon and Mark on some fine San Carlos bucks! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Amanda

Great story Brandon! Thanks for sharing it with us! Congrat again to you and to Mark! ;)

Enjoyed the story and congratulations to Brandon and Mark on their bucks. Truly trophies for sure. :)

TJ

Brandon and Mark you both should be on cloud 9 right now congrats to the both of you. Was that the buck everyone was talking about walking back and forth from the rez to our land?

Brandon and Mark you both should be on cloud 9 right now congrats to the both of you. Was that the buck everyone was talking about walking back and forth from the rez to our land?

No, I don't think this buck was on the rez line.

Amanda

Great story and buck.

Not a bad last day consolation buck, either. :blink:

What a great stroy to go along with one of the greatest looking bucks ever killed. That buck that you friend Mark killed is a hog as well. I was so glad to read you are doing a full body mount, that thing is going to look unbelievable. Congrats to both of you guys you worked your tails off and it sure paid off 100 fold. Can't wait to see a picture of that life size standing in your living room.

What a great stroy to go along with one of the greatest looking bucks ever killed. That buck that you friend Mark killed is a hog as well. I was so glad to read you are doing a full body mount, that thing is going to look unbelievable. Congrats to both of you guys you worked your tails off and it sure paid off 100 fold. Can't wait to see a picture of that life size standing in your living room.

+1

Please come post pics when you get the mount done!!

Amanda

that buck may not be the world record, but it is about the most impressive i've ever seen. for midget deer anyway. that is just a helluva buck. dang. good job. which side o' the gila was it on? Lark.