Knifeboy

"NEW" Wildlife Conservation License Plate

post-824-1264789791_thumb.jpg

This is a new plate that will be available in February.

Personally I think this thing looks fantasic, I dont know the whole story, however, I understand this was a long time coming.

Part of the money paid to purchase the plate will go to Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife (AZSFW).

http://www.arizonasportsmenforwildlife.org/index.asp

I just might get one.

More info:

Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation (AZSFWC), a(501)©(3) organization, is excited to announce that on January 31, 2010 you will be able to purchase the "NEW" Wildlife Conservation License Plate (shown above). This dramatically "NEW" design will give all Arizona auto license holders a way to directly support Arizona wildlife conservation efforts.

By purchasing this new plate you will be making a contribution to Arizona's wildlife and wildlife habitat. Seventeen dollars ($17) of each twenty-five ($25) special license fee will go to AZSFWC's Wildlife Conservation Committee (WCC). The WCC will review and approve all grants from the special license plate program revenues. These grants will fund important outdoor recreational and educational opportunities and on-the-ground wildlife habitat restoration and enhancement projects.

When purchasing the "NEW" Wildlife License Plate you may now "PERSONALIZE" it. This option was not available with the "old wildlife license plate".

You now can instantly order your "NEW" Wildlife License Plate "online". You no longer have to submit a paper application. To order a "New" Wildlife License Plate go to:

http://www.servicearizona.com

Click on "Personalized/Specialty Plates" then if you wish to personalize it, check its availability. Once you have verified the availability of your personalization, or if you only want to order the "NEW" Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation Special Plate, click on "Order My Plate". Order your plate as a sequential shelf plate for $25.00 per year or as a personalized plate for $50.00 per year.

Here is another helpful link when ordering your special license plate. You can have many of your questions answered here:

https://servicearizona.com/webapp/vehicle/p...showInfoPage.do

The "NEW" Wildlife License Plate gives all Arizonan's an opportunity to contribute to programs that benefit our wild creatures. Step up and support "Wild Arizona".

Target this date: January 31, 2010. Be sure to put a note on your calendar!

I was looking at the NM plates for my new truck, and this is the best they have. I am getting one, I just can't stand the standard plate with the balloon. :rolleyes:

post-1202-1264793277.png

That AZ plate sure is nice.

--Bill

Az added a bunch it looks like.

this plate can not be ordered yet! After i re-read amandas 2nd post i saw its gonna work on the 31st

The only bad thing is when you put your tab on their it's going to cover up the deer and elk. That's a bummer!

The tabs are combined into one now. I guess that I would take my chances, and cover the fish tail and the turkey legs with the tab. The deer or the elk are to nice to cover. Only a real jerk cop would give you a ticket for that violation anyway.

can you git anything you want on it? like "wolfkilr" or "i8awolf" or "eaglshtr". gameholler oughta get one that says 7mm/08. there ain't nothin' conserves game like them things. Lark.

can you git anything you want on it? like "wolfkilr" or "i8awolf" or "eaglshtr". gameholler oughta get one that says 7mm/08. there ain't nothin' conserves game like them things. Lark.

That cracks me up Lark. "i8awolf" is high on my list.