BigWave

Best stool for a ground blind?

what the heck is goin' on? i was puttin' a stool in a guys groundblind once and he come a walkin' up and got all pissed off at me. and you guys all want a stool deposited in yours? i guess i found the only guy with a blind that didn't want a stool in his. i told him i tought it was a outhouse. Lark.

well if you are hunting deer in TX, a stool with a little corn mixed in is usually the best way to go.

i just bought an alps leanback chair 24$ at sportsmans. seems to be pretty stout. has a cooler on the bottom.

post-692-1266895723.jpg

My lounger has a infared motion detector on it that vibrates and wakes me up when the quarry is near. LOL

Jamaro (Jason)

That seat is what I've been looking for for a long time. I've purchased 3 different chairs, one for about $90 at sportsmans wherehouse and have not been satisfied with any. Of course I do have a bad back so I'm looking for something with that mid back lumbar support. I'm gonna start saving my $$. $200 is really steep but I'd put it to good use.

I have about 8 or 9 different stool I've tried, and am thinking about getting in the stool business. If anybody is interested in seeing these stool samples let me know.