Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

My PhotoGallery

I have been journeying to some neat places in Northern Arizona and taking many landscape photographs the past year or two, in addition to carrying the camera on hunts. With many of the better images gathered and processed, I have just put together a photogallery on SmugMug to share these images. I hope to add more images and galleries as I photograph various other locations, so feel free to visit the gallery site occasionally.

http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/

I hope you enjoy.

Doug

Wow, beautiful Doug! I especially love the pictures of the Grand Canyon, with the Canyon being so close, it holds a special part of my heart, I never get use to seeing it!

Those are awesome pictures Doug. Your talent is clearly seen in your gallery. Thanks for sharing the link with us.

Thanks.

Brent, I most always use a polarizing filter to eliminate the glare that hides the colors. Even deep in Antelope Canyon there was glare present. But it can make the blue sky too dark or uneven from side to side across the horizon.

Doug

Great add ons Doug, I love the wildlife pix!

Ok Doug, I'm not the brightest thing when it comes to this computer but I at least thought I could bring up your pictures. WRONG! After three days I give up. What am I doing wrong? I click on one of the pictures and that is as far as I can get. No other pictures of that album comes up for me. I bet it's something so simple and everyone is going to laugh but that's OK I really want to view your photos and it's driving me crazy. :unsure:

TJ

TJ,

If I click on the gallery photo, or the title of the gallery, all of the image thumbnails appear for me. Did you try the "next" button? If you put the cursor on the image seen to the right, you should be able to select what image size to show for that pic.

Doug