bonecollector

Finally They're UP

I drew an elk tag and good luck to the rest of you. :D

results @ 0930

TJ

your pulling my leg

there up really

They either like messing with us or have the biggest bunch of clowns running their computers. I imagine a herd of chimps banging away at the keyboard - helps me pass the time until the draw REALLY comes out.

There goes your tags Jason!

I personally think that Game & Fish is doing a wonderful job and I have the up-most respect for all of their employees. As a matter of fact, I think that they should all get raises and extra benefits like and an extra 10 weeks of vacation and guaranteed tags and free massages while they are working so hard on their computers. ;)

Sooooo, when do I find out that I drew my elk tag?????????

Only if you know how to get the results other than the regular way. The regular way will be up in an hour they say. Just found out my wife drew an rifle cow tag. We are one happy hunters. :D

results of wife's tag @ 1000

TJ

Only if you know how to get the results other than the regular way. The regular way will be up in an hour they say. Just found out my wife drew an rifle cow tag. We are one happy hunters. :D

TJ

I see you have an in thats good

funny i do the same thing I put my wife for

rifle cow tag (best meat in the world hands down) have a good time hanging with the wife

ME its always bow bull tag.

results of wife's tag @ 1000

TJ

Ok, here is what you need to do. Call 602-942-3000 and press 0 for an operator and ask for your results. You will need your ss # and your name if you can remember that much. ;) Good luck!

TJ

66 ppl are reading this topic right now . . .wow. i guess some ppl just can't wait. i guess im one of them lol B)

66 ppl are reading this topic right now . . .wow. i guess some ppl just can't wait. i guess im one of them lol B)

+1

4B archery Bull elk

WAHOO

THEY ARE UP NO LIE PHONE

4B archery Bull elk

WAHOO

THEY ARE UP NO LIE PHONE

nice