bonecollector

Finally They're UP

Nothingness what are you guys talking about this is the most important thing on the web today.

The markets today as far as I’m concerned did not mean a thing to me this topic was the only thing that I analyzed all day.

+100 this is the only thing that is happening.

So how many of you are going to go to the EXPO?

I know for a fact if I had expectations of going and the results did not come out I would not go because I would be tooo pissed to go. Now if I had expectations to go and they came out man that would be the place to be because I would be pleased with AZGFD. Oh well what the heck is going to happen one person says the lady says before 5:00 pm today and others said they will not be out till April 1st and others have said on sunday? What the heck really believe AZGFD is going to come in on their day off and load them get real. Others have said monday. Well at this point I am now as stressed as I can get. AZGFD sure can piss people off sometimes. After 4:00 i get out of work and start thinking about the weekend and will at that point maybe have a stress relief. Good luck if they come out today and if not good luck to everyone when AZGFD gets off there A$$ and decides to do something for once.

Game and fish never said it was going to happen today, others that supposedly had inside sources or called and talked to "someone" said they said that it would happen sometime.

It will come out, when it comes out. I'm as anxious as anyone, but man come on.

Dude I am still on here ain't I? Don't take it personal okay. ;) :lol:

Straight from the man him self....... No later than 5pm today. just wait and see.

-Ryan

Is the man still saying today?

I wonder if we will ever beat the record as long as there are two fall "results days"

Most users ever online was 651 on Jun 26 2007, 02:05 PM

Wonder whats the most amount of pages a thread has ever gotten? 18 pages is alot for a thread thats only speculation........LOL

good question i'm sure Amanda could answer that. Its going to be a looooonnnngggg weekend!!!

Draw results will be announced no later than April 23, 2010. Draw results will be available online using a link from this web page and by telephone at (602) 942-3000 (option 2).

What is going to happen if you guys have to wait for 28 more days?