bonecollector

Finally They're UP

Just a straight up tease! When you log on to a forum and there's 16 pages with a title that says "Finally they're up" and in fact, they are not...

I expect this out of other sites, but not you guys! :P

There are currently 56 members looking at a 17 page post of nothing. How funny

The only constructive comment was Amanda about the new hats, that i will be ordering soon. Nice model choice too! :lol:

...a 17 page post of nothing.

17 pages? You need to change your preferences so there are more posts on each page and thus fewer pages for easier viewing of this nothingness.

Nothingness what are you guys talking about this is the most important thing on the web today.

The markets today as far as I’m concerned did not mean a thing to me this topic was the only thing that I analyzed all day.

THEY ARE UP WAIT UNTILL END OF MESSAGE AND IT SAYS FOR WINTER FALL RESULTS THEN HIT 2 HURRY

I agree sounds like total bull to me.

For all those who've called and spoke with a G&F employee for info, I can tell you from personal experience that in large government agencies (or any gov agency for that matter) information never flows timely or accurately. Additionally, put yourself in their shoes. Every year this time, it is one phone call after another with someone hoping to get the inside scoop as to when the draw results will be posted. I think after the 300th phone call, I would start making stuff up too.

Nothingness what are you guys talking about this is the most important thing on the web today.

The markets today as far as I’m concerned did not mean a thing to me this topic was the only thing that I analyzed all day.

+100 this is the only thing that is happening.

So how many of you are going to go to the EXPO?

I know for a fact if I had expectations of going and the results did not come out I would not go because I would be tooo pissed to go. Now if I had expectations to go and they came out man that would be the place to be because I would be pleased with AZGFD. Oh well what the heck is going to happen one person says the lady says before 5:00 pm today and others said they will not be out till April 1st and others have said on sunday? What the heck really believe AZGFD is going to come in on their day off and load them get real. Others have said monday. Well at this point I am now as stressed as I can get. AZGFD sure can piss people off sometimes. After 4:00 i get out of work and start thinking about the weekend and will at that point maybe have a stress relief. Good luck if they come out today and if not good luck to everyone when AZGFD gets off there A$$ and decides to do something for once.

had a constant busy signal for 15 minutes then got thru,only to say we are having technical diffuculties what a buzz kill.

+100 this is the only thing that is happening.

So how many of you are going to go to the EXPO?

I know for a fact if I had expectations of going and the results did not come out I would not go because I would be tooo pissed to go. Now if I had expectations to go and they came out man that would be the place to be because I would be pleased with AZGFD. Oh well what the heck is going to happen one person says the lady says before 5:00 pm today and others said they will not be out till April 1st and others have said on sunday? What the heck really believe AZGFD is going to come in on their day off and load them get real. Others have said monday. Well at this point I am now as stressed as I can get. AZGFD sure can piss people off sometimes. After 4:00 i get out of work and start thinking about the weekend and will at that point maybe have a stress relief. Good luck if they come out today and if not good luck to everyone when AZGFD gets off there A$$ and decides to do something for once.

Game and fish never said it was going to happen today, others that supposedly had inside sources or called and talked to "someone" said they said that it would happen sometime.

It will come out, when it comes out. I'm as anxious as anyone, but man come on.