bonecollector

Finally They're UP

I just called the Mesa office and spoke to ( ha ha not telling) and she said that they are just now depositing the checks, so maybe next week??????????

Elk and Pronghorn Draw Deadline was Feb. 9, 2010

The deadline day for submission of hunt permit-tag applications for fall 2010 hunts for elk and pronghorn antelope was Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2010. Draw results will be announced no later than April 23, 2010. Draw results will be available online using a link from this web page and by telephone at (602) 942-3000 (option 2). Applicants who were unsuccessful in the draw will be issued refunds by mail no later than April 23, 2010. If any leftover hunt permits tags remain following the initial draw, those tags will be issued first come, first service by submitting an application by mail on or after 8 a.m. on April 26, 2010. Check back to this web page for updated information.

For you ladies that don't have the same sense of "humor" that some of these other dudes have! Patience is a virtue... :unsure:

why would you lie and say you dident draw anything????????????????????

His BS is more believable that way. Just another idiot to add to the block list. Audios

:lol: :lol: Glad you have a sense of humor!

now that's funny right there. i don't care who ya are. buncha javelinas around here. can't wait to see what bill says. takes him half a hour to get maudeen the phone operator to ring up the game and fish for him. Lark.

This is crunch time... They could be out any minute now.

I only call three time a day now, but that will increase after today.

Only checking the website twice a day now, though that too is about to change.

You guys all seem so calm and reserved about it this year. Have you all taken some anxiety managment classes? Or did you all get jobs this past year that are getting in the way of the true March Madness?

Either way, I am still looking forward to the posts popping up every hour or so claiming new knowledge of the release date. It's the only thing keeping me going untill turkey season.

This is crunch time... They could be out any minute now.

I only call three time a day now, but that will increase after today.

Only checking the website twice a day now, though that too is about to change.

You guys all seem so calm and reserved about it this year. Have you all taken some anxiety managment classes? Or did you all get jobs this past year that are getting in the way of the true March Madness?

Either way, I am still looking forward to the posts popping up every hour or so claiming new knowledge of the release date. It's the only thing keeping me going untill turkey season.

I have been calling every 30 minutes and checking the online every hour. Trust me it will get worse on my end too. :blink: