bonecollector

Finally They're UP

Well I not even gunna call till I hear they are up.... :P I just know it is my turn.... ;)

Dude I got thru dial 1-602-942-3000 then press 2 then press 2 again it will let you go thru.

1 bonus point for Ant

no draw for elk.

good luck everyone.

Trust you about as far as I could push your Jeep uphill ;)

you should see what he is doing to the poor kid on rutnhard!! :lol:

I usually don't get too caught-up in the 'tag drawing' drama, but today I'm sitting here at work and my cell phone rings. I look down at it and the number on the caller ID is 602-942-3000!!!! :blink: Now you KNOW that I have that number memorised!!

I answer the call fully expecting someone to congratulate me on drawing the toughest tag in the state (because why in the heck else would they be calling me during 'draw week'??)!! Instead of anything to do with the draw however, it was simply someone from their office trying to verifiy my name, etc. from a volunteer sheet I filled-out at a ranch clean-up a few months ago!! Nothing to do with the draw what so ever!!! :lol: :lol: After I clarified the info he wanted, I asked if he could take a peek in the back room to see how the draw was coming. He didn't seem too amused though.... Must have been a busy day! :)

So I continue to wait like the rest....

S.

:)

Well I not even gunna call till I hear they are up.... :P I just know it is my turn.... ;)

I expect a call if I don't call you first Bud.

Man did I get excited when I got thru. I actually got all nervous and then found it only gave me my bonus points. I took the bait. :lol: ;)

TJ

Man did I get excited when I got thru. I actually got all nervous and then found it only gave me my bonus points. I took the bait. :lol: ;)

TJ

I did too! Who else wants to go hunting this year for "willhunt4coues"? haha

TJ

+1

add me to that hunting party

Heck you should have heard my heart when I pressed 2 then pressed 2 again. I thought for sure this was it. :lol:

TJ

+1

+2

But only if its an over the counter tag. I hate waiting for the draw... ;)

TJ

+1

+2

Yes i will sell you one over the counter! ;) This is going to be an awesome hunting camp!! :lol:

TJ

+1

+2

LOL

Can I buy one too ;) :lol:

I have to be honest with you all I'm laughing so hard that people at work are looking at me like I got ten heads.

I have texted a whole buch of people and trust me i am laughing so hard I leaked. :lol: :lol:

My phone won't stop going off. :lol: