bonecollector

Finally They're UP

Goodness! 115 users viewing and we have moved to the number 7 hunting website. If they come up today, with just the people viewing this thread, the phone lines could be tied up for hours! Hope they post them online AND phone at the same time. If I remember correctly, the deer results posted first online last July. I think they're trying to have it go smooth as possible so that it will not be a fiasco like last years elk results. People had busy signals for DAYS!

YES I HAVE A JOB!!!! There are much more important things than work...........Besides, I am caught up this week so I have a few extra minutes here and there through out the day. That is the beauty of having a self starter job where nobody looks over my shoulder all daggum day! I can work my a$$ off when I have the time the rest of the week and relax when I need the time such as today! Even if I couldnt, it would be the same old story.............Dial, click, close, dial, click close.................Priorities, priorities, priorities.

I love my 4-10 schedule. 3 day weekend every week!!! Works out great for hunting.

4-10's Rock! It allows us to be off today, burning up our spare time on this craziness.

HA HA 130 users are on this topic right now out of 392 users on the site.

Seems like there might be something valuable in the 16+ pages in this thread but nope. Its useless

(except for the post about the new CWT shirts and hats)

(and the new pics to the 100"er thead :P )

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME.... :lol: LOVE THIS DAY CRACKS ME UP TO SEE ALL THE POSTS.i WONDER HOW MANY WORK HRS ARE LOST TODAY? HAHAHAHAHAHA.ONE OF THE BIG BENNIES OF BEING A MEAT HUNTER 100% DRAW COW TAG COMING MY WAY...YUMMY ;)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL....PLEASE TRY TO KEEP YOUR SANITY TODAY :ph34r:

AZMEAT

ok draw lady just said not today and said either monday or tuesday!!! Now i can get something done today and stop calling!! :blink:

Straight from the man him self....... No later than 5pm today. just wait and see.

-Ryan

Straight from the man him self....... No later than 5pm today. just wait and see.

-Ryan

I hope your right the draw lady just told me not today!!! Hope she is just saying that to be safe!

-Ryan

I hope your right the draw lady just told me not today!!! Hope she is just saying that to be safe!

Im sure just like in any job where something is in high demand, the people making the most public contacts who don't have all the details will provide a safe answer just to end the conversation.

Although thats just a guess....

My Source is very real and I trust his info.

-Ryan

We get different reports from AZG&F staff every draw. The things I've noticed is that they never seem to agree and the folks at the draw office rarely give the correct answer. They generally give the safe answer.

Good luck to all in the draw.

how is it that other states can post when their draw results will be available and arizona seems like the only state that can't!!!!

I am sure AZGFD likes to post the results as soon as they are ready, loaded and rechecked, rather that choosing a safe later date like April 19 and sitting on the results till then. Other states like WY that post certain dates months in advance before the apps are due surely don't finalize and load the results on that day ,but have the results well in advance of that posted day.

lilcoues Posted Today, 12:59 PM

how is it that other states can post when their draw results will be available and arizona seems like the only state that can't!!!!

Arizona does post when they will be posted... This year is April 23rd. Call on April 23rd, and you can get your results.

Some of us are glad that them hard workin folk at AZGFD get the results out before they are scheduled to be out... Plus it makes it a lot more fun.