Sign in to follow this  
Browning'sCustomMeat

need a little back up

I've always thought God's joke on us was to have a man and a woman live together as we are so totally different in the way we think, act, live and do lifes daily functions. (Venus and Mars) The key is to never forget how you felt towards your spouse the day you decided you liked them! Kids, pets, jobs, hobbies and so many other distractions come between the Mother/Wife and the Father/Husband throughout our daily grind and we tend to drop one another down on the priority list until one day you wake up and realize something has changed. Renew your vows, rekindle that flame and work as hard at your love for one another as you would at raising your children or putting a sneak on that trophy Coues Deer! Best of luck to you my fellow hunter and our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Hey Jeremy,

I am going through the same thing right now. If you need someone to talk to feel free to email me. lanoue25@yahoo.com.

Sometimes is good to talk to others that are going through the same thing.

One piece of advice I can give is get some help from a counselor. I know most guys have too much "pride" to see a counselor, but it will help. I went for a solid month and it helped me tremendously. My wife refused to go after the first session. Needless to say, it didn't do much for our marriage, but it helped me re-discover the person that I really am. If you are both willing to work at it and keep an open mind when dealing with difficult issues, you will both get through this.

Again, if you need to talk, let me know.

Blake

Prayers are with you Jeremy and Blake. There has been some great advice by several on this thread.