Sign in to follow this  
Browning'sCustomMeat

need a little back up

DUDE I am so sorry you will be for sure in our prayers.

Hang in there Pal.... These are tough times all round... Money tight, family needs growin', while bank accounts shrink, Life is full of hardships that put major strain on a marriage. It is a full time job keeping the lives of two people as one.... I have not been married as long as some (only 15 yrs this May), but we work hard at it my Wife works at it and gives as much, as I do inorder for it to work... We both know that we are not a "dream" to live with sometimes and we forgive for that as well... As hard as life seems now it will most likely be harder if ya'll go it alone.... I am prayin' for you both to find the strength and wisdom to carry on... Godspeed.

Please if you will, pray for my wife and I for we have reached a crossroad in life and our relationship. I will not give and walk away from this one.

thank you

-Jeremy-

Stick with it my freind. Love will find a way, if it is meant to be. Being married can be harder work for some than others.

My wife and I parted company and went through a divorce, and after 10 months apart, we are currently trying to work things out. Considering that I am a stubborn and head strong man, sometimes us men just have to swallow our pride at times and remember that our wives feelings and needs should always come first.

I hope things work out for you, and if you need to talk about it, feel free to send me a P.M :)

Hang in there Pal.... These are tough times all round... Money tight, family needs growin', while bank accounts shrink, Life is full of hardships that put major strain on a marriage. It is a full time job keeping the lives of two people as one.... I have not been married as long as some (only 15 yrs this May), but we work hard at it my Wife works at it and gives as much, as I do inorder for it to work... We both know that we are not a "dream" to live with sometimes and we forgive for that as well... As hard as life seems now it will most likely be harder if ya'll go it alone.... I am prayin' for you both to find the strength and wisdom to carry on... Godspeed.

Well said G.

In my prayers buddy.

good luck bro

Thanks for asking for prayer. You're looking in the right direction.

Marraige is a partnership - 3 way; the man and the woman are the junior partners - God is the senior partner. If the marraige is getting rough, one or both of the junior partners is sitting in the CEO's chair and calling the shots. This ain't how it works. You both must be subserviant to the Senior Partner - GOD

Matthew 6:33

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

James 5:16

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

We have your back, buddy.

Thank Him in advance and do what you need to do.

Philippians 4:13

I can do everything through him who gives me strength