Rembrant

A Wee Little Change in Our Country

Not one remark on the new healthcare law. Are we in a coma?

Mike

Just trying to figure out now how to make less than $10k and claim indigency, since Ann Kirkpatrick didn't listen to my voting recommendation.

I think several states have already filed suits based on states rights.

I vote for moving to South Africa was there last year and they have an awsome beach cheap beer and lots of hunting the seafood was great too.

Just trying to figure out now how to make less than $10k and claim indigency, since Ann Kirkpatrick didn't listen to my voting recommendation.

I'll bet I've sent Ann Kirkpatrick a dozen emails over the last few weeks... She didn't listen to me either! I sure hope hers is one of the seats that the Dem's loose in the house this fall. I think it's time for our represenitives to learn about something called accountability!

Sunday was a sad day in America. This could be the final blow to our economy. We all know the final costs of this will be passed on to us the consumers. Small businesses wont be able to afford this and close. More jobs lost and more people depending on the government.

It is pretty simple stuff, there is a cost to everything. America flat out can't afford the health care they want!

In 1862, in order to support the Civil War effort, Congress enacted the nation's first income tax law. It was a forerunner of our modern income tax in that it was based on the principles of graduated, or progressive, taxation and of withholding income at the source. During the Civil War, a person earning from $600 to $10,000 per year paid tax at the rate of 3%.

3%!!!!! If it would have started at 15 to 30%+ what do you think would have happened?

I'll bet I've sent Ann Kirkpatrick a dozen emails over the last few weeks... She didn't listen to me either! I sure hope hers is one of the seats that the Dem's loose in the house this fall. I think it's time for our represenitives to learn about something called accountability!

Accountability in our government? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The only way this country will see accountability is when, we the citizens, march up to the whitehouse door and kick everyone of them to the curb

Ann Kirkpatrick is a joke!

Mike

I have been in a political coma since Obama was elected. Wake me up when he is gone!

Mike

I have been in a political coma since Obama was elected. Wake me up when he is gone!

Me too.... :( So Sad that laughing almost feels more right than crying..... :blink:

WE have 4 years before this really is set in full motion... it will be gone long before then. ( I HOPE!) They have done the one thing that no Republican could have ever done.... Unite the Country against them.... Now we need to actually get our country back.... the time is now... the place is here! Pelosi has like an 11% aproval rating.... and she can still stand up there and smile like a "bobble-head".... GW Bush was a Boob.... and he did let us down on the home front... but these people are fascists...and smiling and whistling all the way to the scene of the crash.

If anyone is smart enough to figure out how to creat a PAC in order for ordinary people to gain our Congressional seats then please do so! We need Common Men & Women running our government!! People who have had to make hard decisions that can cost them everything!! Unlike the Entitled SOB's that say they are reprsenting us!!!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!! The Time Is NOW!!!!!