Sign in to follow this  
ehunt

Friends need prayer!

Hey all...A friend and fellow Captain from work lost his 9 week old baby boy last week :( Him and his wife need all the prayers we can send them to get them through this terrible loss! We also need prayers for our guys that had to try and revive their own co-workers baby...i can't imagine being in their place and i know they need our support right now!!! Thank You!!!

Prayers sent! We had a really bad scare with our son when he was born. It was an absolute miracle he is alive today and we had people praying all over the country for him. The power of prayer is unbelievable. I know God will be there to help the parents in this horrible time.

Prayers are with them and our deepest condolences.

TJ

Prayers sent, and thanks to those who helped.

Prayers sent for my fellow Firefighter brothers. I do not know you personally but I can relate first hand.

jeff

Prayers sent for the family and friends as well as those who fought to save the life. There is one more in heaven praying for them now. God Bless.

Prayers sent brother! Its always difficult to respond on friends and family, been there done that. Its a great thing that the Fire service family/brotherhood will be there for them during this time.