Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

New Hats and Tshirts

Hey All,

Want a new CouesWhitetail.com low-profile hat or tshirt? Well, they are now available thanks to several forum members who have worked on designing these. Gino worked on the hats and Coosefan and Coues Sniper collaborated to create a popular tshirt design. Each of them used artwork by Bill Quimby and Mike Fabritz! Thanks guys!

You can order your new hat here:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/hats/hats.htm

And you can get the new tshirt design in shortsleeve or longsleeve here (it's the design that has Grong's buck on it):

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/tshirts.htm

Hope you like 'em!

Amanda

YIKES! I guess there wasn't enough money in the budget to get a little better looking model for the new hats?

I was just thinking to myself today that I needed a CouesWhitetail hat and despite the close up of Gino's mug I think I'm gonna have to get one.

Thanks to everyone for working on them they look great!

I know, I told Gino he could have at least smiled for the photos like he liked the hats. He looks like his mother made him put them on and stand still for a photo!! HEHEHE!! I swear he told me he LOVES these hats, but you sure can't tell from the pics!

Amanda

Holy cow is Gino in prison??...Dang dude i was scared after i saw the pics!!! ;) :blink: haha hats look good and so do the shirts!!! Nice work everyone!!!!

What about our shirts Amanda? Did you get them?

Nope, not yet. And I am still working on getting the DeClay buck and Oliva buck shirts.

Amanda

cool let me know. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bla Bla Bla!!!! :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright... Sooooo, the sun was in my eyes and the camera (wo)man was not saying funny things to make me laugh... LOL!

In all honesty.... I begged Amanda to buy these hats... I got my first KNP in 2005 and although she is worn out... I still wear it... These are the kind of hats that make your head say, "Ahhhhh...." When you put it on and the hotter it gets the more you realize how good these hats are. They hold shape for, like EVER.... you will get every penny out of these hats, trust me! ;) I have two and am still wearing the Stone colored one as I am typing! The pic does not show it, but all the stitching on the light colored hat is AZ Copper... and looks Awesome.... this will be my going out hat till I leave for Africa and I am sure it will come back many shades darker when I come home in May.... the Brown hat is a great look for the woods... it will be my hunting hat next month and I hope it gets bloody many times in the next 6 weeks!! ;)

If you love ball caps as much as I do... you will LOVE these Hats!!! Thanks Amanda... great design and great hats!!!

Maybe you can get the wife to take some more pics and get you to smile at least a little! At least then people won't close the webpage at lightning speed so your "stinkeye" doesn't get them!

Amanda

Maybe you can get the wife to take some more pics and get you to smile at least a little! At least then people won't close the webpage at lightning speed so your "stinkeye" doesn't get them!

Amanda

ha ha ha!!! Our leader from the top ropes!!! just kidding Gino. Amanda I will get one or two in a few weeks after my surgery