Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

A Prayer for Our Troops

A friend of mine has a son in Iraq and she recently put this prayer on her vehicle so that people might take a moment to say a prayer for the troops when they saw it.

I thought it was a good prayer and just wanted to remind everyone to think of those who are sacrificing so much for our country.

'Lord, keep our service women and men safe,

whether they serve at home or overseas.

Hold them in your loving hands,

and protect them as they protect us.'

Thanks Amanda for sharing that prayer. It is so easy to forget we are at war when we have it so good here at home. God Bless Our troops! :)

TJ

God bless our soldiers, may the angels of the Lord protect them and bring them back home safe in the name of Jesus. Amen!

Ernesto C

AMEN!!! I go to the VA hospital all the time and let me tell ya its gettin pretty darn sad seeing all these youngsters jacked up. i try to help at least one of them each time i go there. i usually just walk them to where they need to go but i remember exactly how alone i felt getting out messed up and having no one to help guide me. service organizations are a joke cuz they are overwhelmed with work.

when you pray please add a prayer for all these men and women returning feeling as their country and government have let them down pray that they will all know that their God and Father was and will always be beside them holding their hand.