the news said the kids that walked out of trevor brown were going to march to the capital but they started walking north. the capital is southeast of there. then they ran into the kids walking out of maryvale and they got in a fight because they don't like each other. if that ain't funny nothin' is. and it really shows the intelligence of the kids. no wonder we have some many illegal aliens. they're lost. Lark.

the news said the kids that walked out of trevor brown were going to march to the capital but they started walking north. the capital is southeast of there.

It sounds like they have a natural inclination to walk north

Most of the students who walked out don't want to see mama and pappi sent back to where they belong..and if they're under 18, EVEN THEY ARE US citizens, they too get a "vacation" and a good taste of their roots by getting to go with their parientes, courtesy of the State of AZ & the US Gov't.

Maybe then my wife and all the others who work in the school districts can get their jobs back with all that freed up space and new found money saved.

And education quality would go up for the rest since teachers don't have to hold the class back to bring along the ESL students.

i saw the walk out on indian school the other day when heading to VA HOSPITAL. 6 police cars and bikes mixed to keep this parade of gang banger lookin punks safe while they were acting real disrespectful while ditching school!!! isnt this called truency???

You wouldnt want your kids in school if you knew just wat it was like. i have almost got into 6 fights this year over people (mexicans) not respecting our flag during pledge and national anthem. (talking laughing sitting wearing there hats) you know i still get in trouble because they " are in the right" ? yea i dont know and if your white/hispanic or anyhting else your put aside as to not waste there time. we cant even wear our cowboy hats with out being called racist and suspended. hows that right? i think we need to reform the schools to teach us/the kids the right stuff to be able to change the goverment. but till then ill be the poor whiteboy gringo who gets mad alot and cant wear my cowboy hat and soon my boots :(

Funny comments, but some are very true. This is my 11th year as a high school counselor, taught 5 years before, and I have seen our education system greatly affected by students that are here illegally. It's amazing how many of these parents and students think we owe them something. If they are getting bad grades, it's because of the teacher. If they can't get into a certain class or into college, it's because of their counselor. If they get in trouble, it's because the AP is prejudice. Parents get mad when I can't drop everything and see them when they walk into my office. But, most of the time I can't find someone to interpret for me. Not to mention the gang violence and larger classes.

But, some of these kids from Mexico are awesome individuals who are in the top of their class and are involved in some very worthwhile activities. They are educated and will contribute to society in a positive way. They want to become citizens. So, we can't generalize or stereotype Hispanics or Democrats.

I agree that if immigrants are here illegally, they should be sent back to Mexico. And I think it is a joke that CA is boycotting AZ and that the Suns wore Los SUNS jerseys. I've lived in AZ all my life and remember going to games at the Madhouse on McDowell to watch Paul Westfall play in the late 70's. Ten dollar lower level tickets! Now, I'm not so sure.

I'm for this bill and I bet you would find alot of Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and Green Party members for this bill also. It has everything to do with one's alliance to the U.S.A. not your political party.