Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Thanks CouesWhitetail

A few years back when I did a transpose on my deer apps. I ended up with a 36B tag. Knowing nothing about the unit I googled coues deer hunting and came across CouesWhitetail.com.

I began e-scouting :huh: immediately.

Traded some info on Unit 10 for some help on 36B and have continued since then paying close attention to this site and have enjoyed it thoroughly.

I have honestly been helped by someone every time I have asked for help. Short of GPS coordinates things like Jeremy picking up doors in Payson, Amanda loaning me a parking spot in Globe, Game Hauler and others helping with loads for our new 7mm-08, Casey finding guns for me, Outdoor writer helping me understand wording on simple gun laws just to mention a few examples. Unbelieveable help from all over this state.

Thanks for the generous help to a complete stranger.

The one thing that this site has helped me with this most is getting me off my butt and becoming more aware of what is going on in our state and nation politically.

On this political discussion site Red Rabbit posted quick links to important politicians, thanks. Very helpful and I must say I have written more letters to governors and senators in the last two years than I did in the 48 years previous.

So, while gleaning great information on hunting, fishing and other great outdoor activities I have learned an enormous amount about my home state and this great country.

While I don't necessarily agree with all views I think it is great we can come on here and voice our opinions.

Thanks Amanda to your great site CouesWhitetail.com

Jeff

A few years back when I did a transpose on my deer apps. I ended up with a 36B tag. Knowing nothing about the unit I googled coues deer hunting and came across CouesWhitetail.com.

I began e-scouting :huh: immediately.

Traded some info on Unit 10 for some help on 36B and have continued since then paying close attention to this site and have enjoyed it thoroughly.

I have honestly been helped by someone every time I have asked for help. Short of GPS coordinates things like Jeremy picking up doors in Payson, Amanda loaning me a parking spot in Globe, Game Hauler and others helping with loads for our new 7mm-08, Casey finding guns for me, Outdoor writer helping me understand wording on simple gun laws just to mention a few examples. Unbelieveable help from all over this state.

Thanks for the generous help to a complete stranger.

The one thing that this site has helped me with this most is getting me off my butt and becoming more aware of what is going on in our state and nation politically.

On this political discussion site Red Rabbit posted quick links to important politicians, thanks. Very helpful and I must say I have written more letters to governors and senators in the last two years than I did in the 48 years previous.

So, while gleaning great information on hunting, fishing and other great outdoor activities I have learned an enormous amount about my home state and this great country.

While I don't necessarily agree with all views I think it is great we can come on here and voice our opinions.

Thanks Amanda to your great site CouesWhitetail.com

Jeff

I agree with you BIG TIME Jeff!!!!!!

I have received help from seveal people on this site; Doug when I was a coues novice... (Still am... ;) ), Keven in NM and Scott Adams on my son's NM elk hunt, help on 6A archery hunts from Amanda/Doug, etc., etc..... You're right also, that it is inspririational to see the views & opinions, as well as good useful political information posted. Of course, not to mention the friendship that I have made with Amanda.... :) Edit: As I think about it, I really have received help of one kind or another from MANY folks on this site. Really seems like too many to remember and/or mention... Scottyboy, Christian, others, etc, etc..

Thanks to Amanda and cw.com, and kudos to all of those folks that contribute help, information, and different opinions here! ;)

S.

:)

You are welcome!! Thanks for letting me know how helpful the site has been to you! I too have received tremendous help and information from people on this site!! I can't tell you how nice it is to have a group of guys I can count on if I ever need something. In fact this weekend, I got water in the engine of my jeep while turkey hunting in New Mexico. I never heard of hydrolock before, but I can tell you it stops your car immediately! Maybe driving through water that goes over your hood isn't the best idea?? LOL!!

Anyway, I called several members from the site to help get the jeep back to Globe. By the time I got home from my hunt, the jeep was fixed and in my driveway!! How cool is that! Thanks especially to Clay (aka willhunt4coues) and Jason Jones (aka AZOneCam (hope I got the forum name right))!

I also enjoy hearing that this site has helped people get more involved in wildlife conservation through on the ground projects as well as by getting involved in conservation groups and/or the political issues in the state.

Amanda

Sweet you are home now I can come bug you!!!!!

Anytime Amanda you have helped us out numerous times.

Jason changed his screen name to COACH.

Sweet you are home now I can come bug you!!!!!

Anytime Amanda you have helped us out numerous times.

Jason changed his screen name to COACH.

Oh yea. I should have remembered that, since I am the one who had to changed his name :)

Amanda

ok casey, just what is "assination"? some family reunion game you guys play? that just sounds real bad.

as far as this sight, i really like it because it's real easy to be the smartest guy on it. i get lost in a lotta conversations and end up sayin' somethin' like "oh yeah, well @#%$ you!!", and figger i won the arguement. i never hafta do that here. i'm pretty sure i'm the best lookin' guy on this sight too. thanks, Amanda. oh yeah, if ya ever wanna do a calendar of cw.com guys, i'd be glad to model for ya. in fact, a cw.com calendar is a good idea. run with it. i won't charge no royaltys. Lark.

ok casey, just what is "assination"? some family reunion game you guys play? that just sounds real bad.

as far as this sight, i really like it because it's real easy to be the smartest guy on it. i get lost in a lotta conversations and end up sayin' somethin' like "oh yeah, well @#%$ you!!", and figger i won the arguement. i never hafta do that here. i'm pretty sure i'm the best lookin' guy on this sight too. thanks, Amanda. oh yeah, if ya ever wanna do a calendar of cw.com guys, i'd be glad to model for ya. in fact, a cw.com calendar is a good idea. run with it. i won't charge no royaltys. Lark.

Thanks for the idea Lark!! LOL!

:lol:

Loser with a .270 watch out. :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol: