wardsoutfitters

New Broadhead , Inverter

Can we get some close up pics of the broadhead? Like the idea, how much different is it from the Swhacker?

Redman

Curious as to why there is a 1/2 circle cut out of the forward edge of the blade. Weight reduction?

Just wondering of that might catch on the screen mesh if shooting from a blind.

Not a bad head. I shot a doe in Texas with one back in 2007. It left a good hole in her and she dropped in 35 yards. It did deflect a little inside, but it could have been anything that made that happen. Over all I was happy with the way it preformed. Give it a try, hunters will be happy with it's preformance.

lilcoues

Curious as to why there is a 1/2 circle cut out of the forward edge of the blade. Weight reduction?

Just wondering of that might catch on the screen mesh if shooting from a blind.

Looks like those cutouts might be a "grabber" to deploy the blades as they are on the back side when the blades are open, if I'm seeing them right.

hello - I'd like to give 'm a go - always lookin for a great fly'n/hard hit'n broadhead - I'll give ya the 3/4 inch plywood test and The aluminum plate was cool - what I kinda judge my broadheads are on the barrel test - shoot thru a 50 gal drum -from 15 yrds for penatration and distruction - also - hows the long range accuracy - lets see some groups out to 60 -(though not long range to some) - give us a video update here on CWT- thanks - gary

I have the south cabin at the Tejon Ranch here in Ca booked for the first weekend in June for wild hogs. I'd give them a try on a big old nasty boar if you'd like. Here's a pic of last years boar. Bout a 240 lb'er.

VanGo-1.jpg

I will do some long range shooting for all of you and the drum test is nothing been there done that But i'll video it this time.

Steven

hello- Thanks for the fast relpy Steven - Don't think you'd have any problem on the testing but I always liked the comparisions!- So is anyone have these locally - like CWT store -(hint)- where can we get them and what is the cost ?- Gary