GRONG

Here's a couple of pics for you guys

Scott

That buck in 36B is mine. I think you need to keep working and spend less time scaring my buck. I know exactly where you are talking about. I hunt that area a lot. Unfortunatly I did not get 36B, I got 36A. My uncle was with me last year and we spent most of the week looking for that guy. Took a good 3x but never found him after the first morning. I did see several others who are also great size in the same general area. 2 or the 3 wer non typical but the 3rd had by my estimate 5 to 6 in eye guards and as best as I could see a perfect set.

By the way my uncle did get 36 B Dec so get him now or he willbe onthe wall by Christmas.

did you ever check out my Quail spot in 36 A I metnioned lat year to you.

George

Josh,

Vintage velvet pics. I like where you say you had to get the film developed (pre digital age). Bet you are glad for the technology advances?

Nice summer deer- with only 2 weeks to go- this is just what I needed - Great post-

AzP&Y

Doug

Holy moly, you went back in the archives for those oldies Doug!! Sure is nice to see them again though. Never found out whatever happened to those bucks either......

Well I just got some more film back from the same camera and it seems as if I've got at least 6 different bucks hitting my salt! I'm so excited I can't handle it. I'm gonna have to wait for 2 more weeks before I can even start hunting too. Oh that hurts!! I'm heading out to bear hunt but I'll see if Amanda can post the pics under this same topic. The match set of sheds I found a week and a half ago might be off one of the bucks. He looks extremely similar but he just doesn't have the 3" eyeguards that the sheds do, they're 2" at the most now if it's the same buck. I'll be back on Tuesday and I'll see what's up then.

Josh, I can not wait for you to go get this guy either! Ha! I was wondering when you would get over the remorse from "Mr. mass" and be ready for another ambush. Like AZ402, I don't wana be right!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You crack me up BD, who are you btw? I probably know you but not by your cw.com handle.

I've pretty much given up on that spot ever since I got my stand and trail cam stolen. Since then it just feels kinda unsafe to leave my stuff there and with the constant talk of stolen cameras I really just kinda lost it. I gotta find a new spot and see what happens I guess. One thing I do know is that there are NO secrets in the woods no matter how "lonely" you think your spot may be. There's people all over the woods constantly! I'm just glad they keep walking past all the wt horns. HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You crack me up BD, who are you btw? I probably know you but not by your cw.com handle.

I've pretty much given up on that spot ever since I got my stand and trail cam stolen. Since then it just feels kinda unsafe to leave my stuff there and with the constant talk of stolen cameras I really just kinda lost it. I gotta find a new spot and see what happens I guess. One thing I do know is that there are NO secrets in the woods no matter how "lonely" you think your spot may be. There's people all over the woods constantly! I'm just glad they keep walking past all the wt horns. HA!

Just a quiet stalker of the "grongulous" activity. Just kidding I think.

Later, Jack