GRONG

Here's a couple of pics for you guys

Bowhunter4life,

You know it!

Trophyhntr,

I put that lick there just as a place to stop there deer as they were walking by. I found it a couple years ago, there was scrapes and this good trail going thru so I decided to put the lick there then. It's about 7 yards from my stand to the salt and I'll be about 20' up above them.

I'm glad you all liked the pics so much. I tell ya, I almost got buck fever when I got the first look at my pictures! I checked my trail cam yesterday and it had only taken 6 pics in a week so that bummed me out but maybe the 6 are of the bad boys. If I get some more good ones I'll let you know. I love these trail cams!!!

Hey thanks Mike that's aweful nice of you to say. I just keep plugging way at it. Ol' Littlebear has got some sweet trail cam pics too, as well as a couple other members. I do appreciate you saying that though.

Well I just got some more film back from the same camera and it seems as if I've got at least 6 different bucks hitting my salt! I'm so excited I can't handle it. I'm gonna have to wait for 2 more weeks before I can even start hunting too. Oh that hurts!! I'm heading out to bear hunt but I'll see if Amanda can post the pics under this same topic. The match set of sheds I found a week and a half ago might be off one of the bucks. He looks extremely similar but he just doesn't have the 3" eyeguards that the sheds do, they're 2" at the most now if it's the same buck. I'll be back on Tuesday and I'll see what's up then.

Nope that's not him, you'll see what I mean when Amanda posts the pics. The G1s go strait up and the fronts are about 3" long and everything is very symetrical, he's just got short eyeguards... if it's him.

Good luck on the bear hunt.

I look forward to seeing you with your trophy Coues in a few weeks!

:lol:

I can see a perfect pass thru already! :angry:

hey josh we want a full story of which buck you decide to shoot and the story, how long you sat there? the shot? and how far did he go before you found him?and which taxidermist is going to do the mount...........very best of luck to you you earned it............thanks for posting that.i think we all enjoyed it.