Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Help a young hunter get a liver!

Sadie- I saw your photos at the campout this weekend with Lance and family and you sure have an infectious smile. I am glad you had a good time.

Dennis

On Tuesday June 9th Channel 12 will air an interview at 10pm with OE4A and also talk about Sadie Anderson’s liver fundraiser. The drawing for the Sadie hunts will be done on July 15th at the Outdoor Experience 4 All Banquet. Please watch and buy tickets for the Sadie hunts. Thanks Eddy Corona

On Tuesday June 9th Channel 12 will air an interview at 10pm with OE4A and also talk about Sadie Anderson’s liver fundraiser. The drawing for the Sadie hunts will be done on July 15th at the Outdoor Experience 4 All Banquet. Please watch and buy tickets for the Sadie hunts. Thanks Eddy Corona

Is that June 29th?

It was nice meeting you today Eddy. I talked to you at Sadies softball benefit. Sadie played just about every inning of the 4 games played and hit a homer to boot.

Are tickets for the hunts going to be for sale at the banquet or do they need to be bought before the banquet.