WOW!! That will be fun! Hope tom see you holding one of those boys with a big smile on your face! This time try not to take him on your first stalk of the season so that we don't all feel bad!!! :(

:(

Dang Andy, Looks like you and Devin have every buck in the hills rounded up :ph34r: Thanks for the great pic's.

Bummer for you Mike they are sick! Freakin awesome pics Andy. That fat 3x4 is probably your ice cream scoop buck if you ask me. But I haven't held the sheds in my hand yet though. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think Josh?

That whooey never even crossed my mind? But I dont see why not, that buck is standing about 500 yards from where Devin and I found Scoops horns?????

Thanks for the good words all, the genetics in a given area can do wonders, all I did was follow some floppy-eared dogs that led me into this spot, lol. Andy

Ya I think it could be. I'd like to see the sheds a little better but I'm just guessing from all the mass and stuff that it just might be. Ask ol' Redbeard and see what he thinks.

Bowhunter4life, Andy and his bud took all those pics, I wish they were mine.

Those are some awesome pics. That's one heck of honey hole you found. What did you say the GPS coordinates were? Jusk kidding. Hopefully we can find some hogs like that in Unit 22 during the December hunt for my girlfriend and little bro. Thanks for sharing.