Now that's what I'm talkin about!!! Sweet deer man that is awesome! Love the trail camera pics too they're sweet! Thanks for sharing.

I hope you entered the big coues buck contest! Of course it won't do you much good since my buck will be bigger. I have to wait till January though.

Is the guy that fell name kevin w. I was talking to another freind and he told me about keven falling in unit 23.mike

Yes, it was Kevin. He had surgery on his wrist last night, tore it up pretty good. He is doing better. And thanks for the feed back on the photos I'm glad all of you liked them.

Great job. That is great buck and I am sure it is greatly deserved.

I used to work with him for about 6 years. tell him  mike ornoski is keeping him in his prayers.also how is jody his wife doing? mike

Jody is doing fine and Kevin is to be released from the hospital tomorrow. Yes, Kevin works with me.

I hope you entered the big coues buck contest!  Of course it won't do you much good since my buck will be bigger.  I have to wait till January though.

Speaking of the coues buck contest, are these big bow bucks and others later this year going to have to be officially measured by someone to be entered?