WHALE

CWT Bass Tourney

Fishing Tourney Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in a CWT fishing tournament this summer?

• Yes, if I can make it, I will be there!
    • No, it's too hot, let's wait until next spring
    • No, I think CWT shouldn't have a fishing tournament
  2. 2. Where would you like to have the tournament?

• A night tourney at Roosevelt Lake
    • A night tourney at San Carlos Lake
    • Day tournament at Roosevelt Lake
    • Day tournatment at San Carlos Lake
  3. 3. Should we have it in July or August?

• July!
    • August
  4. 4. Do you want to include catfish or should it just be for bass?

• Yes include Catfish
    • No, just bass
    • Only catfish!
  5. 5. Would you be fishing from a boat or from shore?

• Boat
    • Shore

....I am in, who need's an anchor man???...no boat here, I would split the cost of EVERYTHING if someone needed a partner.... ;) let me know...

My Skeeter bass boat is ready

I won't hold that against you :lol:

This is an awesome idea! My 15 ft alumacraft with 35 hp motor will strike fear into the competition. . . NOT! It is rare that I take someone out on my boat who does not catch more fish than me. My wife didn't even have the heart to let me outfish her the last time we went out. There are so many new hunting toys I want to buy. . . . all I have to do is find a ringer without a boat before the tourney.

amanda, i could organize it. i think its probaly to hot already. unless you want to run a poll and see what kind participation we can get. maybe next spring would be better? we could do at sancarlos with no permit or let me know i can get a permit at any lake . for a small fee. jim

Cool thanks! The permit you are talking about is a Forest Service permit? San Carlos sounds good, but then everyone has to buy individual permits, right?

Any interest in a catfish tourney? Is it too late in the summer for that?

you want to run a poll
That would probably be a good idea to see what the majority wants to do and when and where.

Not too hot. Just do a night tourny at Rosey. Say 5pm to 1am and then bunch of people can camp out afterwords. The fishing at Carlos hasn't been good from what I've heard

night tournies are good. i think the poll would be a good idea to see how many boats to expect. amanda on the catfish we could have a option for that. that way if people only want fish for cats they just pay the option fee. im up for nights or half day or what ever. the permit is a forest service permit. san carlos doesnt require it . but you do have to buy the daily. and yea the fishing is a little tuff there right now.

Twice a year, one on the third week of April and one in July, every year. Add a $10 big bass pot.

Don't take this the wrong way but lots of Turkey hunters who were lucky enough to draw a tag - would be hunting the 3rd week of april - plus a few make regular trips out of state -- maybe last wek of march in the spring -

night tourneys are cool - Gary

There are bass tournaments everywhere and all summer

A cat fishing tournament will even out the field (boat or no boat and bass boat or john boat) and there are BIG catfish on Roosevelt …another plus is a big catfish fry after