wardsoutfitters

Inverter Broadhead test #2 Cinder Block

That is an awesome broadhead. I will try some of those when I get back to shooting my bow. I am amazed that your wife let you shoot your cabinets like that. :P

Finally went into PSE and bought a pack of these. I went out yesterday for a couple hours to test them out. I shoot an Xforce Dreamseason with 80 lb limbs, Gold tip arrows, 29 inch draw length, with an arrow speed of just over 330 f/s. I shot them from 20 to 60 yard, in 10 yard increments. They flew exactly like my field points at each distance. The o-ring was not damaged, and was reusable after each shot. I have always been a strong skeptic of mechanicals, but will have these in my quiver in the fall, beside some montecs.

Might be a tough broadhead, but I will always shoot magnus stingers. I can shoot a stinger into a 1" cinder block,(why not a 8x8x16) and if it breaks or gets bent, I can get a new one for free no questions asked. Plus they are far more affordable than any expandable I have seen. Not saying they are a bad head, just prefer a cut on contact with a lifetime warranty! ;)

Finally went into PSE and bought a pack of these. I went out yesterday for a couple hours to test them out. I shoot an Xforce Dreamseason with 80 lb limbs, Gold tip arrows, 29 inch draw length, with an arrow speed of just over 330 f/s. I shot them from 20 to 60 yard, in 10 yard increments. They flew exactly like my field points at each distance. The o-ring was not damaged, and was reusable after each shot. I have always been a strong skeptic of mechanicals, but will have these in my quiver in the fall, beside some montecs.

what did they cost?

looks like the old sonoran broadheads/? looks great for deer or smaller game but i would never shoot these at elk size animals. jmho.

what did they cost?

$30

Why would you not shoot these heads on elk sized game. These hunters did and were all successful. The first thing I would ask is how much energy do you shoot. These heads have been the demise of many large animals.

post-412-1275347836.jpg

post-412-1275347857_thumb.jpg

post-412-1275347875.jpg

wow the videos are awesome i plan on shooting these come archery deer and definately during elk season! Cant wait to get some of these Steven!

if its the sonoran? i lost a 350 plus bull. shot at 22 yds. broadside mathews mq1 68 pounds and 460 grain arrow you do the math. my nephew shot his bull at 35 yds same broadhead. only got 6 inches penetration. we did find the 360 bull 6 days later from hearing coyotes . what a waste. this is my opinion from excperiance. sorry

if its the sonoran? i lost a 350 plus bull. shot at 22 yds. broadside mathews mq1 68 pounds and 460 grain arrow you do the math. my nephew shot his bull at 35 yds same broadhead. only got 6 inches penetration. we did find the 360 bull 6 days later from hearing coyotes . what a waste. this is my opinion from excperiance. sorry

this is not the sonoran , Steven I beleive came up with this broadhead from scratch and from what Ive seen this broadhead is awesome!!!!

I know I wasn't there but ,,,l from my opinion you made a bad shot , Most likely to high, With that said this is not a sonoran totally different. As for the 6 inches of penetration on the other bull sounds like a shoulder hit that's about all you get when you hit there. I will be the first to say that when people loose animals 99% of the time it's their own fault " poor shot placement" No matter what head they were using , It's really easy for all of us to blame our equipment and not our selves. Sorry

I fully agree with Steven on the poor shot. you may think it was good but a lot of things happen at that point and you make your mind see everything perfect at the time. i dont care who you are at some point in time this will happen to everyone. Steven only puts out the best of the best for a product in which he spends years trying out some times before he approves it. so you cant go wrong with the new inverters that have already proven them selves in his tests and on animals. I am tired of hearing all the sniveling about how there equipment failed them lets just face the facts that things can go wrong even in the best of scenarios. native americans hunted with sticks and stones and i am sure they didn't complain about how god gave them faulty equipment to hunt with when they hit something and lost it.

guys im not knocking the broadhead. if you read my first post i said it looks great. just said i would not use it on elk. my opinion. just as you guys stated your opinion on my shot placement. steven nothing personal looks like a great broadhead. jim

Jim

no problem we all have the right to state our opinions. The most important thing is you have to have confidence in your equipment, If there is any lack of confidence don't use it.