Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

The road to Omaha begins

The Sundevils begin their journey to the College World Series tonight in Tempe. I cant wait I love college baseball probably more than the pro baseball game. There isn't a bunch of millionaires with huge ego's out there playing ball. I will be taking my 4 yr old daughter to the game tonight, she's real excited.

For the 1st time ASU has the #1 overall seed in the tournament, hopefully they can win it all this year.

Looks like the wildcats won their opening game against Baylor earlier today.

Lets go DEVILS!

we've played good ball all year long , now is not the time to get sloppy.. keep the faith!!!!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for ua let their record reflect on what kind of team they are..LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devils play like they have been all year and they smoke Hawaii 12-1. They played a real good game all around tonight. One win away to going to the super regionals.

U of a loses, one game away from elimination.

GO DEVILS!

ASU advances to the Super Regionals and will host either Wash St. or Arkansas next weekend here in Tempe, cant wait. The Devils took care of business in the regionals and are now 2 wins away from going back to Omaha. GO DEVILS!

UofA was sent home packing today as they lost and are now ELIMINATED! :lol: :P

Pat Murphy was an great college baseball coach but ended up as most do and that is he got caught up in all the hype and thought it was all about him! Good fundamentals baseball coach and disciplinarian but there will never be another Coach Brock @ ASU! Go Devils!!

I sit hear in the grass along the left field line in Packard stadium with my 4 yr old daughter thinking we just watched one of the best college baseball games ever. Asu wins in 12 innings 7-6 in walk off fashion. My daughter is going strong after sitting here for over 5 hrs watching this game, she's yelling ASU, ASU! 1 win away from going back to Omaha where the devils belong! Go Devils.

Awesome. :) I'm a huge college baseball fan. I have a good feeling about this team. Just think if Spence was in the rotation.....