Got a trail cam for fathers day and had to do some testing. Critters stealing my chicken feed and diggin holes so I decided to get a closer look at what was going on!!!

Oops....not exactly what I had in mind!

post-2034-1277986743_thumb.jpg

Then the night show!!!

post-2034-1278028872_thumb.jpg

post-2034-1278028982_thumb.jpg

Time to put some serious varmint time and gues what.....my trail cam works great!!! :rolleyes:

That is a trophy sized pack rat you got coming in to your trail cam. Hope you can catch up with him come season time. ;) :blink: :lol: glad to see your cam works... now get it out there and find some deer

I hear those collared doves taste great and it's legal to hunt them yearround!

I heard the same a buddy of mine showed me some pictures of him with a ton of dead ones I thought he took a trip to Mexico. But he got them all out around Queen Creek. Said they ate good!!

Did you get drawn for the trophy pack rat hunt this year? He's definitely a shooter!

Did you get drawn for the trophy pack rat hunt this year? He's definitely a shooter!

Negative on the draw but definitely looking forward to putting that big old wall hanger up!!! :lol: :lol:

Raising chickens for eggs is a losing proposition any way you slice it but to be feeding the likes of that sucker is definitely not going to happen much longer!!!! I am building a fence and putting armed guards along the coup!!! :o

We shot some collard dove this past year and grilled them over a fire within a couple hours of shooting them. They have a dark meat on top and then it is white below. You need to use #6's to put down on the first shot. David

We trapped like 24 packrats out of our back yard last year- they were heck on the garden. I was amazed at what they collect in their nests! I found golf balls and tons of steak bones!

We trapped like 24 packrats out of our back yard last year- they were heck on the garden. I was amazed at what they collect in their nests! I found golf balls and tons of steak bones!

I'd like to find the hole where these suckers have been hauling my chicken feed off too...... :(