Sign in to follow this  
coueschaser3

Anyone draw or know who drew 37a?

not a problem, glad everyone enjoyed them. I have probably 200 pictures of him and one ram very close to the same size. We hunted him last year but failed to get him, so I imagine he is probably still roaming the hills. We had scouted hard and he was the best that we found. As for his score I would bet high 160's is a bit off. The ram that ended up getting harvested was considerably smaller, noticable from a distance, and scored a very nice 168. A pretty good group of guys that took a look had him at mid to high 170. It was my first time on a sheep hunt so I cant say much for myself on score.....the pictures range from 15ft to 30 yards. I have alot more with a group of Rams including him and the one taken from about 400 but obviously not as good quality.

here is another and a pick up from the unit

post-2043-1280284082_thumb.jpg

post-2043-1280284227_thumb.jpg

Wow! congratulations!

THis ram has 16 inch bases and is 38 and 2/8's long,gross score 184 and 4/8's.I had him at 10 and 1/2, but he may be 9 and 1/2.He was the biggest ram in the unit ever taken.

That's awesome, trophy of a lifetime right there.

Congratulation on a great trophy! I don't think I have ever seen one that big out there.

The horn drop on that ram is off the charts! Fantastic ram! Love to see some side views. Great job.

Congrats on a great Ram. I dont think it is the same one in the pictures, your ram looks a lot bigger! Again Congrats that is by far the biggest to be shot in that unit!!!!