Sign in to follow this  
Redman

Free F-15 Broadhead

Seems to me they are going to send you one broadhead. I guess five bucks isn't bad for a broadhead.

I used the F-15 Dual Blade on my Africa hunt and for my elk, with most animals going down within sight, including my elk only going 30 yards. They are devastating broadheads, that being said.... the tips broke off on over half the shots I took on animals. They fly great, BUT if one of the two cutter blades are even slightly 'off' your shots are very inconsistent. Just putting my arrows in my quiver was enough to tweak the cutters to throw my shot off. I wish they would make them a little sturdier, like I said, they were devastating!

post-647-1280848291.jpeg

I also used to shoot wac'em but they are hard to find. The only place that carries them in the valley now is archery headquarters.

I also used to shoot wac'em but they are hard to find. The only place that carries them in the valley now is archery headquarters.

I just bought some of the wac'ems at Ross outdoors..cant wait to shoot them because i have heard good reports on them.

Bass Pro had some a few days ago. There are at least 3 other Wac em knock-off out there including Bass Pro's Red-head brand. G5 makes a Wac em knock off too. They all seem equally as good to me.

like illene said. these are definitly one shot broadheads once they leave your bow kiss it goodbye, for the money shoot montecs or something that youll trust shooting twice if thats what you want to do.

So I got my free broadhead in the mail today and all I have to say is WOW.........THESE THINGS ARE NOISY!! Guess i am going to have to go get more wac'ems. I got really spoiled because I work at this warehouse for sportsman and I used to be able to get them really cheap. Now we don't carry them and no matter how much I beg they will not give me a deal on them. I understand that they won't do it because we don't care them just bummed that I have to pay full price for them. (sorry just venting!) :lol: